Better off dead... to me

TBO

I wonder if Hollywood is aware that if some of those big name stars actually went over to the Middle East, and embedded themselves with terrorist cells, the US government would be less likely to strike them.   ?  Like Jane Fonda.  I'm sure the president would cease all attacks against the terrorists if our beloved Hollywood A and B listers were over there.

Put up or shut up Cuzack.  McGowan.  You yourselves have the ability to protect those poor degenerates.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PPQer said:

I wonder if Hollywood is aware that if some of those big name stars actually went over to the Middle East, and embedded themselves with terrorist cells, the US government would be less likely to strike them.   ?  Like Jane Fonda.  I'm sure the president would cease all attacks against the terrorists if our beloved Hollywood A and B listers were over there.

Put up or shut up Cuzack.  McGowan.  You yourselves have the ability to protect those poor degenerates.  

Excellent.  Teach us conservatives a lesson and put your asses on the line for your statements.  Humble us and live with those you admire and wish to protect.

Trump won't seem so bad once you fully experience the Middle East.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:11 PM, Maser said:

Yeah, I don't get down with the whole boycotting of movies just because actors/actresses have political views I don't agree with.  Scarface is my favorite movie of all time and I know Al Pacino was an Obama loving Democrat, but I sure as hell aint gonna ditch watching great movies because of political differences.  

Well you're in luck either way - neither of those two have done anything you could boycott lately.

12 hours ago, PPQer said:

I always felt like the US should have called a bombing on wherever Fonda was.  If not to get rid of her, to scare the bejeezus out of her.

8 hours ago, Dric902 said:

It doesn’t take a lot of talent to replace Alyssa Milano

There is one (well, technically two) reasons Milano is famous.  And these reasons aren't all that spectacular.

• Like 3