Random Posting

Eric

6 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

My wife, who is a jalapeño freak, made these after I showed her a recipe about 2 years ago. She considers this to be a holiday necessity now. I like 'em, but we use Winn-Dixie jalapeño's to make mine, less hot, and Mexican food store jalapeño's to make hers, and she cuts up jalapeño's and mixes them with the filling in hers.   

You're wife sounds like my Dad.  I'd watch him ear hot peppers...Literally break out in beads of sweat on his forehead and proclaim..."God DAMN those are Good!!!":anim_lol:  Carry on Dad and Mrs. Meister!!!:patriot:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

5vn42v.jpg

We had a store called NUDES.

Bright white building. Mirrored doors. Big rotating sign with NUDES in metallic gold letters. It looked like the prototype for well advertised strip clubs. 

Northern Utah Drywall Equipment and Supplies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

On the car radio (alabama?), I heard of all the soccer-mommies all in a kerfuffle because an new nail salon had opened, and they didn't like it's name.  "My children have to see that sign EVERY DAY!!"

The salon's owner said her customers thought the name was funny,  and business was excellent.

"Hand Jobs"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Bright white building. Mirrored doors. Big rotating sign with NUDES in metallic gold letters. It looked like the prototype for well advertised strip clubs. 

Northern Utah Drywall Equipment and Supplies. 

Believe “Nudies” is a famous costume store.