Random Posting

Eric

As a Florida resident I feel like I should have a loyalty to a Florida college team. I picked FSU when I was around 15 y/o because of my older brothers desire to act like a fool over the Gators. 2 of my brothers went to U of F, reinforcing my loyalty to FSU, lol. Around 3 years ago, FSU decided the having a diverse coaching staff was more important than winning games after coach Bobby Bowden retired and I had to quit being a full fan and just back off as they self-destructed.

I have always rooted for my home state of GA and after losing FSU totally to the WOKE gods, I was able to dedicate all my attention to the Bulldogs and they have never let me down. This year they are on fire and are looking for a championship. 

UF will whip FSU's butt today and GA will lay smoke on GT. As the late, great Rush Limbaugh would say, "Don't doubt me on this."

FSU Vs FL.png

GA Vs GT.png

10 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

POPO023zzaaaaNEST650zzaaaasimple_disorder_133zzb3573daa87c50fedc079zzzz.jpg

Riddle me this. 

When the Spanish American war broke out there was the fighting in Cuba but the major action was in Manila Harbor. 

The entire US fleet sailed from Hong Kong to Manila, circled the harbor a few times sinking Spanish ships and firing on Spanish fortifications then sailed back to Hong Kong. 

Why was the US Fleet stationed in Hong Kong instead of a US port?

• Like 3