Some things I'm leery of...

gwalchmai

12 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

No such thing as free sex. There is ALWAYS a cost. 

My wife was disparaging women that perform sex for money.  I asked her how much money she had in her purse?  She said $1400+.  I asked her where the $200  went?  She said she paid the hair salon cash.....

I said,  Where did you get the $1600 from?????   I wanted her to admit it was from me...  She smiled and said, "From everybody!"  I wonder if 67 years is the end????

• Haha 5

I have always wanted to take a person that knows it all about automobiles and isn't shy about letting everyone know it fifty miles out of town into the boonies, toss them out on the side of the road next to a perfectly restored Model T.

Note how long, if ever, they can get it started and moving,

Placing bets is encouraged.

As is the occasional chortle.

• Like 1

Perception is a mystery. Consider people wearing masks as they drive alone in their cars. Compare them to perfectly responsible folks a generation or two back who had no problem treating their toddler's "walst bite" with some old geezer's tobacco spit.  Kinda like when Boy told Tarzan that they could never drink from the river again after seeing Jane's fancy friend's microscope.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, janice6 said:

My wife was disparaging women that perform sex for money.  I asked her how much money she had in her purse?  She said $1400+.  I asked her where the $200  went?  She said she paid the hair salon cash.....

I said,  Where did you get the $1600 from?????   I wanted her to admit it was from me...  She smiled and said, "From everybody!"  I wonder if 67 years is the end????

They're a different species. While we're wondering where 10mm sockets go they're thinking up good comebacks. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I still think that if we searched a random woman's purse, we'd find 23 10mm sockets in there.

They take them just to bedevil us.

Betcha some socks would be in there, too.

And a few wads of used Kleenex.

Wimmins just never have seemed to get the idea of disposable tissues.

Oh, and because I put an unneeded space between a and round to make around, I shall now use the extraneous space and get it off my grammar books.

Sothere.

:biggrin:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, tous said:

Oh, and because I put an unneeded space between a and round to make around, I shall now use the extraneous space and get it off my grammar books.

Sothere.

:biggrin:

The savings could be in the millions. I have a theory that the ancient sages learned they could extend life by eliminating excess verbiage. I could say more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Being a sage, the human kind, not the brush, is like being Cassandra.

We have wisdom gained over years of experience to impart to the young'uns, but they don't believe us.  :sigh:

Mebbe we should try being the bush.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

They're a different species. While we're wondering where 10mm sockets go they're thinking up good comebacks. :)

10mm sockets go to Toyota batt cables and hdwr.

On 3/28/2024 at 8:17 AM, gwalchmai said:

The drive-thru scares me in general, but this is particularly clenchy...

ff-rax.jpg

Why?  Sign says "with style".  No doubt that converted Wendy's is a step above.  Much better than Cream of Sumyunguy that Panda Express offers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4