I propose a little contest

Knowing what you know about me (no need to mention anything...), if you can guess what's in the cookie tin in the northeast corner of this pic, I will donate $25 to The Bore Site in your name. In the event of a tie the first poster rules and the loser drools (might come down to serial numbers. Might not). 

Contest closes on the Ides of March. When we'll have the judging. BTW, security is pretty tight on this one, as you can see by the Ultra Security Seals at 11 and 5 o'clock. PM.

Good Luck!

20240306_192651.jpg

• Like 1

I'm looking for a common theme running through that drawer.  I see old prescription glasses,  old remote controls, and cables.  So the tin is obviously filled with walnuts, or a bunch of .223 brass.  No, wait!  That's what's in my garage.  :dunno:

Helium?

Waldo?

Schroedinger's cat?

Lug nuts for a 63 Chevy?

A herd of Winnebagos? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Administrators

My official guess is old keys. Ones that you no longer remember what they open, but you are afraid to throw them away. Anyone who doesn't have a stash of old keys by the time they are thirty is a sociopath. You just don't tempt fate by throwing out an old key unless you know for sure what it went to and then, maybe.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Eric said:

My official guess is old keys. Ones that you no longer remember what they open, but you are afraid to throw them away. Anyone who doesn't have a stash of old keys by the time they are thirty is a sociopath. You just don't tempt fate by throwing out an old key unless you know for sure what it went to and then, maybe.

I was going to say change and random keys to stuff you no longer have.

• Like 1