How STUPID can they get (very)

DAKA

3 minutes ago, DAKA said:

Aww  C'mon  WE LOVE PARIS,  The Parisians .... :puke:

I was in a little town in the extreme east edge of France. I mentioned to the cafe owner that everyone was so nice. I said Americans are told the French hate us.

She said the French love American. The Parisians hate everyone. She actually spit on the floor when she said Parisians. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I was in a little town in the extreme east edge of France. I mentioned to the cafe owner that everyone was so nice. I said Americans are told the French hate us.

She said the French love American. The Parisians hate everyone. She actually spit on the floor when she said Parisians. 

So it's like New Yorkers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

They should be banned from ALL public spaces, since they cannot be trusted to behave like civilized human beings in a museum.

The problem is that banning would have little effect. They would just protest the banning and fling who knows what all over who knows what.

They need to be caged.  Idiots can only be trusted to remain idiots.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jmohme said:

The problem is that banning would have little effect. They would just protest the banning and fling who knows what all over who knows what.

They need to be caged.  Idiots can only be trusted to remain idiots.

I don’t want my tax dollars going to support them in prison.  I vote they be left on a small otherwise uninhabited island with nothing but a postcard of the Mona Lisa.

• Like 5