Merry Christmas

Eric

Merry Christmas Boresite.

"Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the King, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, 'Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.'"-Matthew 2:1-2

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

"Ring Ring" If you are like me, the Prime van, FedEx, UPS, or USPS probably delivered a lot of packages this week to the house. I needed some things for the cycle, a gun project, etc. What is it that you need? Peace on earth and goodwill to men seem in pretty short supply the last few years. Might I suggest that the biggest thing we need is forgiveness? We are natural born sinners, no one had to teach that to us. What is it that separates us from God? It's sin. That's why Christians get all excited this time of year. We celebrate Christmas because 2000 years ago, HOPE was delivered. IF you don't believe that, why do you celebrate Christmas?

For unto us, a Savior was born. God became man and spent 30 years simply living as a perfect man. It was the last 3 years of Jesus' life that He began His ministry where He would turn religion on it's head. The Son of Man offers forgiveness to all but not everyone takes advantage of it. Forgiveness and a right relationship with The Father is within reach. I hear so often that the gift of salvation is a free gift. Think about the gifts you bought this year for family and friends. I am pretty sure you paid for them. God paid a pretty high price for the gift He gave to you.

Not to bash other world religions but can I tell you, they are a "works" religion. Christianity isn't a religion but rather a relationship. Jesus paid the price because we could not. I know this time a year brings a lot of reflection, introspection, and sometimes depression. My message in this post isn't to other Christians (you'll already know), it's to you the seeker. Forgiveness is what you need and Hope has been delivered. You just need to accept The Gift.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4