How the heck is everyone... I spent the day with the big giant head!

Rabbi

• Administrators

I know I am not around here much any more. I dont really have an excuse....but my life is, as it has always been...odd. It is even stranger these days. 

For those that dont know, Eric and I, have been real world friends for a long time.  He was traveling through where I live today and we spent the day together. It was damned good to see him.   

So.... what they hell is up with you bunch of misfits! 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Good to hear from you!

Working at a gun range. Mostly on the shotgun side. Did you know that Skeet shooters are the most petulant, entitled, demanding, crybabies of all time?

Thats my life. Doing a job that 12 year old “Trap Boys” used to do. 

• Like 6

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Howdy. I always meant to ask if you modulated/admined a site called Adventure Riders. Seems I remember a Rabbi there.

Just curious. 

No. I am on several motorcycle forums though, including one called "adventure rider" (I have not posted in years and do not use the user name "Rabbi." )

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rabbi said:

No. I am on several motorcycle forums though, including one called "adventure rider" (I have not posted in years and do not use the user name "Rabbi." )

It seemed there was one there. Oh well, could be mistaken on the site, the wreck scrambled some memory and it has been near 8 years since I was there or any other MC forum. I miss riding.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Good to hear from you!

Working at a gun range. Mostly on the shotgun side. Did you know that Skeet shooters are the most petulant, entitled, demanding, crybabies of all time?

Thats my life. Doing a job that 12 year old “Trap Boys” used to do. 

I always suspected that they were. :D

• Like 2

Glad you two got to have some fun!  I, on the other hand, am trying to keep the farm from being taken over by those evil stinging nettles today, while the husband is gallivanting around Eastern Europe again.  At least that means I can drive the tractor anytime I want…

• Like 3

• Administrators

It has been a long three days. It was great to visit Casa @Rabbi and meet his critters. He has two sweetheart dogs and a very affectionate cat. Anyway, the drive sucked, but I sure did enjoy the visit. :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Like 5

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Eric said:

It has been a long three days. It was great to visit Casa @Rabbi and meet his critters. He has two sweetheart dogs and a very affectionate cat. Anyway, the drive sucked, but I sure did enjoy the visit. :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

It was good to see you.  The old dogs and odd cat enjoyed it as well!

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Rabbi said:

It was good to see you.  The old dogs and odd cat enjoyed it as well!

They are great. BTW, I saw this beside the road on the way there. Forgot to tell you.

IMG_0405.JPG

• Like 3

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Maser said:

The first rule about hanging out with Eric is you don't talk about hanging out with Eric.  ;)

Eric and I have been hanging out for a long time. 

The secret is, I am Eric's imaginary friend. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1