Tranny problems in NJ

Silentpoet

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

(Gomer Pyle voice off)

I doubt if Gomer would have impregnated any female prisoners. No surprise, no surprise, no surprise.

• Haha 4

If he still had the ability to make two women pregnant, how does that not make him a man? I thought one of the defining characteristics of a man was the ability to father a child. And yet, even the news continues to refer to him as a "she".  What???

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

If he still had the ability to make two women pregnant, how does that not make him a man? I thought one of the defining characteristics of a man was the ability to father a child. And yet, even the news continues to refer to him as a "she".  What???

Hmmm, wait till the "guys" get a hold of that....  awwwwww....

• Like 1

All one has to do is watch that recent interaction between Josh Hawley and that retarded "professor" to know just how insane this woke bullshit is and that kids are actually being taught indoctrinated this crap in college.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 5:34 AM, kerbie18 said:

I am generally referring to people by their chromosomes - XX or XY. Would like to see that convention widely adopted but don’t expect it to be. It does remove “let’s pretend” from the discussion.

And since when is sexual identity “assigned at birth”

• Like 2

10 hours ago, railfancwb said:

I am generally referring to people by their chromosomes - XX or XY. Would like to see that convention widely adopted but don’t expect it to be. It does remove “let’s pretend” from the discussion.

And since when is sexual identity “assigned at birth”

I'm about to start referring to everyone as "bat-**** crazy" (anyone of any gender who buys into this garbage, whether they are personally participating or just promoting it for others), and "marginally sane by comparison" (because I've come to the conclusion that everyone except me is at least a little bit OFF).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1