Tanks roll into Donetsk.

Batesmotel

From the outside, I get the feeling that Russian forces are "bogged down" or at least not advancing as fast as they thought they would.  I hardly think that that is because of the terrain. 

The Russians I've met, and the few Ukrainians, are a proud people. You don't want to back them into a corner.

Kudos to the Ukrainians. They fight hard. I respect that. And I also get the feeling that quite a chunk of Russians don't have 100% of their hearts into it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

I'm so pissed off that I'm going to make a comparison.

Zelenskyy needs a wheel barrow to carry his balls.

Brandon's drag along the ground by the effect of inertia and gravitational forces.

Bidet's wife has had his in a jar for years, if he ever had any to begin with.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2022/02/25/u-s-made-javelin-missiles-rack-up-russian-tank-kills-in-ukraine/

The Ukrainian military claimed on Thursday to have wiped out an entire column of fifteen Russian T-72 tanks using Javelins. The American-made weapons appear to be a good fit for engagements in the open plains and long roads of eastern Ukraine.

1466627312-fgm148javelin.gif?crop=1xw:1.

22060ab2d06afa25f45b95e13a67ba1c.jpg?tl=

Saint-Javelin-Ukraine-1200x640.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/25/2022 at 9:35 AM, Ricordo said:

Unfortunately, and paraphrasing Obama's words, "Brandon has a way of ******* up everything that he touches".

It's like an inverse Midas touch.

Thank you, Brandon-lovers. The reflection is on you.

Personally I blame all the dead people who voted for him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

I can easily picture my childhood friend's Polish grandmother,  running up to them screaming some unknown gibberish, and beating the hell out of them with Hotwheel's track.

Mom was a quarter squaw. She had an affinity for hot wheel tracks. Ouch.

• Like 2

Vlad Putin has threatened a nuclear option.

In response, Brandon announced that he will send J Kerry as a special envoy with a strongly-worded statement that such an option will not bode well for and will take the existential crisis of climate change out of focus.

If that fails to achieve the desired result, Brandon announced that he will take one of the last remaining options. Send Huaco Kid's childhood friend's Polish grandmother with a full set  of Hotwheel's track.

• Haha 2