NO ONE Met Japanese Prime Minister at the White House Door Except Stationary Army Guard

pipedreams

What happened to protocol?  

"Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

Once Prime Minister Suga was inside the White House he was shunned for the greeting by his diplomatic peer, Joe Biden. Instead, Kamala Harris was dispatched to deliver introductory remarks. Beyond the inappropriate form, the subtle message of Kamala Harris being the acting head of the executive branch was on display."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/04/16/biden-administration-conduct-hot-mess-of-diplomatic-blunders-during-japanese-prime-minister-visit/

In a highly disrespectful and embarrassing move, Kamala Harris welcomed Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga to the White House on Friday. Joe Biden was nowhere to be found as Kamala Harris welcomed Yoshihide Suga, the first foreign leader to visit the Biden White House. But it was way worse than we originally reported

“Good morning! I briefly want to discuss the tragedy that occurred in Indianapolis last night. Yet again we have families in our country that are grieving the loss of their family members because of gun violence,” Kamala Harris said as the Japanese Prime Minister stood next to her.

After ranting for more than a full minute, Kamala Harris finally welcomed Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga to the White House."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/stop-asian-hate-no-one-met-japanese-prime-minister-white-house-door-except-stationary-marine/

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

What happened to protocol?  

"Japanese Prime Minister Joshihide Suga was the first world leader to visit the White House since Biden’s installation, and the poor form began with no-one greeting the head of the Japanese government upon arrival. When you consider the leftist narrative about stopping Asian hate, there is a rather ironic aspect to this visit and snub.

Once Prime Minister Suga was inside the White House he was shunned for the greeting by his diplomatic peer, Joe Biden. Instead, Kamala Harris was dispatched to deliver introductory remarks. Beyond the inappropriate form, the subtle message of Kamala Harris being the acting head of the executive branch was on display."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/04/16/biden-administration-conduct-hot-mess-of-diplomatic-blunders-during-japanese-prime-minister-visit/

In a highly disrespectful and embarrassing move, Kamala Harris welcomed Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga to the White House on Friday. Joe Biden was nowhere to be found as Kamala Harris welcomed Yoshihide Suga, the first foreign leader to visit the Biden White House. But it was way worse than we originally reported

“Good morning! I briefly want to discuss the tragedy that occurred in Indianapolis last night. Yet again we have families in our country that are grieving the loss of their family members because of gun violence,” Kamala Harris said as the Japanese Prime Minister stood next to her.

After ranting for more than a full minute, Kamala Harris finally welcomed Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga to the White House."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/stop-asian-hate-no-one-met-japanese-prime-minister-white-house-door-except-stationary-marine/

That's really disgusting.  What a slap in the face...I hope they don't forget this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

You can't just let Joe out of the padded room, all willy-nilly, on demand.  He has to be evaluated and cleared, and the venue has to be finely choreographed.

Run his base-line: 

Cells, interlinked.  Cells inter stink, inky dinky par-lay moo.   

**** them japs. Fake president pedo joe is a joke so is that whore camel toe. I got no use for japan or china. But pedo president is there bitch. **** anyone who voted for or supports that limp wristed poodle walking blouse wearing faggot biden. Trump put Americans first and loves this country pedo puts china first **** him and anyone who voted for him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hook said:

**** them japs. Fake president pedo joe is a joke so is that whore camel toe. I got no use for japan or china. But pedo president is there bitch. **** anyone who voted for or supports that limp wristed poodle walking blouse wearing faggot biden. Trump put Americans first and loves this country pedo puts china first **** him and anyone who voted for him. 

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.?

By the way you are not wrong

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Funny, and likely true

but if I may quote a senior Secret Service Instructor

”the Office is not the Occupant. Occupants change, the Office doesn’t”

Bet they sometimes have to chant that over and over to themselves like a mantra. 

I wonder if Joe and the Ho can top Oblitheringidiot's record of insulting faux pas with regard to foreign leaders.  I hadn't thought such incompetence was possible, but, well, Joe wasn't as demented when he was VP, and the number of screwups then was stunning... now he's a senile puppet, and the Ho has all the competence at foreign relations as a $20 hooker on Prospect Ave in Cleveland.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1