Firearms Pics & Sundry

Eric

3 hours ago, DAKA said:

Are those still available?

Top two are. Can buy buckle direct from NAA. Gun through local gun shop. Or can buy gun and buckle as a set through your local gun shop, but probably special order. Have seen the guns in local shops but not the buckles. Bottom one is a true buckle. The cylinder turns but the rest is a one piece casting. 

• Like 2

image.png.f3cc64ab6c30871f1e85a01bd2b1a54f.png

U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle, a Trump appointee, cited the 2022 Supreme Court ruling “New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen” that expanded gun rights. The 2022 ruling recognized the individual’s right to bear a handgun in public for self-defense. 

The judge shared her decision in the indictment that charged Emmanuel Ayala, U.S. Postal Service truck driver, with illegal possession of a firearm in a federal building. 

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4407341-federal-judge-rules-ban-on-firearms-in-post-offices-unconstitutional/

• Like 5

On 1/19/2024 at 8:02 PM, pipedreams said:

image.png.f3cc64ab6c30871f1e85a01bd2b1a54f.png

U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle, a Trump appointee, cited the 2022 Supreme Court ruling “New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen” that expanded gun rights. The 2022 ruling recognized the individual’s right to bear a handgun in public for self-defense. 

The judge shared her decision in the indictment that charged Emmanuel Ayala, U.S. Postal Service truck driver, with illegal possession of a firearm in a federal building. 

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4407341-federal-judge-rules-ban-on-firearms-in-post-offices-unconstitutional/

That's pretty harsh.  "Hey, we will charge one of our drivers with a federal charge because we hate liberty so much". Nevermind that assaults on mailmen are on the rise.  F'k the USPS.  Now my mailman is pretty decent and even helped me locate a package that was missing from an eBay seller.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

What’s with this Ruger? Retailer says picture is a 9mm PC Carbine. With 17 round capacity. Can’t find a manual on Ruger site to fit the combination of features and picture. 

IMG_1741.jpeg

They post the wrong pics more often than not. tom.

• Like 3

Inline imageMy brother and me around 1948, I'm the one with the rifle. (13 me and 7 him) Shrub Oak NY. I had a Winchester 69 and he had a single shot  rifle that had to be cocked, he could hardly pull back the lever !

Wandering around in the woods, pocket full of 22's shooting at bottles and cans...(probably some snakes also)

• Like 3