Who Has Had The Vaccine?

Eric

Well, since I’m just laying here with nothing to do.   I’ll analyze how the system is working, it’s kind of what I do and I’m not busy right now.

the Airblo system is blowing temperature and humidity controlled 90% oxygen at a rate of 90 liters an hour. I can see a few thousand patients a day in a few States for a few months causing a supply prblem like we’ve been seeing.I think 80 years ago we would have millions dead.

inhaling doesn’t take any effort, once you get past the sensation, which is really weird, you lungs fill to whatever capacity you have and you flip to exhaling at the same pressure. Eventually it finds its natural levels and you don’t really do anything.keep your mouth slightly open and it does everything for you. Chest movement is very small, don’t cough or your f*cked for a while.

it works like a forced air intake and a release valve. Constant steady feed, controlled pressure by controlled release.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Well, since I’m just laying here with nothing to do.   I’ll analyze how the system is working, it’s kind of what I do and I’m not busy right now.

the Airblo system is blowing temperature and humidity controlled 90% oxygen at a rate of 90 liters an hour. I can see a few thousand patients a day in a few States for a few months causing a supply prblem like we’ve been seeing.I think 80 years ago we would have millions dead.

inhaling doesn’t take any effort, once you get past the sensation, which is really weird, you lungs fill to whatever capacity you have and you flip to exhaling at the same pressure. Eventually it finds its natural levels and you don’t really do anything.keep your mouth slightly open and it does everything for you. Chest movement is very small, don’t cough or your f*cked for a while.

it works like a forced air intake and a release valve. Constant steady feed, controlled pressure by controlled release.

Wow.  That sounds like a unique type of unpleasant.

On the other hand, if it helps, it sounds great.  Better than other alternatives.

You have my prayers for a quick improvement.

• Like 1

Well, I got the Moderna in me. An opportunity arose, and I just went ahead and did it.

I figure if I get the rona again, I WILL DIE. If I get the vaccine, I may have noxious effects, and I MAY die. Or, I may be just fine.

They said the second dose was in a month.  That one should be the fun one.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Well, I got the Moderna in me. An opportunity arose, and I just went ahead and did it.

I figure if I get the rona again, I WILL DIE. If I get the vaccine, I may have noxious effects, and I MAY die. Or, I may be just fine.

They said the second dose was in a month.  That one should be the fun one.

Understand.  Just too old, other "complications" that scare me about the NON..vaccine.   It just has No Trials, no Tests...****** Nothin. Yet people suckin up the "speel"...  For now, I'll take my chances.  If I got to go on a Ventilator...I'm  probably toast.  If I was like you and your age...yeah, I'd get it.  I got other siht goin on.  Rona ain't siht to me..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Understand.  Just too old, other "complications" that scare me about the NON..vaccine.   It just has No Trials, no Tests...****** Nothin. Yet people suckin up the "speel"...  For now, I'll take my chances.  If I got to go on a Ventilator...I'm  probably toast.  If I was like you and your age...yeah, I'd get it.  I got other siht goin on.  Rona ain't siht to me..

I hope you are right for you, my friend.

• Thanks 1

"They" said that cocktail scenario hasn't been tested, so they don't recommend it.

As for the 'no human trials' theory, I'd say the several human doses administered over the last couple of months is a pretty good sample.  And the reason they chose to give it to us old farts first is so any extremely negative side effects will be dying off relatively soon, anyway.  So I went ahead and got my first dose last week.  ;^>

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, theglock said:

"They" said that cocktail scenario hasn't been tested, so they don't recommend it.

As for the 'no human trials' theory, I'd say the several human doses administered over the last couple of months is a pretty good sample.  And the reason they chose to give it to us old farts first is so any extremely negative side effects will be dying off relatively soon, anyway.  So I went ahead and got my first dose last week.  ;^>

I'm getting mine simply because my wife won't if I don't. 

She catches  Influenza almost every year and it's hard on her.  Covid has many similarities to Flu.

She  often spends time in the hospital with Flu.  I care for her and don't get it, ever, in all the years we have been married.

She has had her first one and next week is the second for her, the first for me.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One has to wonder at advice like "I got the vaccine. This is my fifth day in ICU. Get it!"

OGC sums up my questions about, and opposition to, the vaccine thusly:

Note the long-term mental-health damage to millions of people by a self-appointed elite who can’t make up their minds on the usefulness of masks or the effectiveness of the gleep vaccine.

● IM (“Inquiring Mind”): “If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?”
Government: “NO.”

● IM: “If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

● IM: “If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”
Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.”

● IM: “If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”
Government: “NO, the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.”

● IM: “If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”
Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”

● IM: “If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”

● IM: “If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”

● IM: “So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?”
Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”

● IM: “Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or kill me?”

● IM: “If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”
Government: “To protect others.”

● IM: “So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?”

● IM: “If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?”
Government: “NO, the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug.”

Mo at delink...

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4