Who Has Had The Vaccine?

Eric

3 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

I truly believe that all of the big scare tactics against the vaccine are nothing more than anti-government "tinfoil hat" paranoia.

Unfortunately, some folks go to Infowars.com, OAN etc and actually believe the crap being shovelled by the looney-toons conspiracy nutz..

and others swear by CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, NBC etc....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My wife got the Moderna vaccine a bit over a week ago. No symptoms or complications until three days ago when she developed a red sore spot about the size of a dime. She did not give it much thought, but the next day it doubled in size and kept growing. Now it is around 4 inches in diameter.

She has talked to her doctor and also called Moderna. She did that yesterday and is sending both pictures of it now.

I imagine this is not a common problem, but it does not inspire me to get the vaccine that I really had no interest in in the first place.

IMG_1394.HEIC.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jmohme said:

My wife got the Moderna vaccine a bit over a week ago. No symptoms or complications until three days ago when she developed a red sore spot about the size of a dime. She did not give it much thought, but the next day it doubled in size and kept growing. Now it is around 4 inches in diameter.

She has talked to her doctor and also called Moderna. She did that yesterday and is sending both pictures of it now.

I imagine this is not a common problem, but it does not inspire me to get the vaccine that I really had no interest in in the first place.

IMG_1394.HEIC.jpg

I hope it is just a minor skin irritation that will disipate with time..Prayers and best wishes!!

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 8:02 PM, railfancwb said:

Will it come to this?

17C201DB-60F5-4C46-A0BA-54F479006BBB.png

On an ultra-progressive posting forum,  they were demanding a covid passport (it had to be green,  for some reason). 

Then someone mentioned that it would also make an excellent voter ID card.

Now they don't want it,  and all the postings instantly disappeared.

• Haha 3

On 2/25/2021 at 6:59 PM, GT4494 said:

According to the Vaccine Adverse Reaction Reporting system (VAERS) from the CDC There have been 73,867 reactions which include 660 DEATHS.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

You can run a report anytime you like but be forewarned it is a typical .goverment website / report generator and after using them for 40+ years it still took a good 10-15 minutes for me to get the data.

COVID19 has killed over 500,000. The numbers still favor the vaccine!

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Respectfully, I think you mean 500,000 have died who tested positive for the ChinaVirus. If you hold a cancer patient's head underwater for 30 minutes is he a cancer death?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Respectfully, I think you mean 500,000 have died who tested positive for the ChinaVirus. If you hold a cancer patient's head underwater for 30 minutes is he a cancer death?

How should I classify people who insist on burying their heads in the sand?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

No.  It completely cracks me up that the same people that insist the number of bad reactions to the vaccine are inflated still insist the "Covid death" numbers aren't inflated.  Especially when even the CDC admits they were.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

How should I classify people who insist on burying their heads in the sand?

First, why do you feel the need to classify people? ;)

Second, "people" have all kinds of reactions to the way the State has handled the ChinaVirus. There's a continuum ranging from outright deniers that it exists to folks who religiously accept everything the State tells them.

Me? I'm trying to sift through all the info with a jaundiced eye and follow the money. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

First, why do you feel the need to classify people? ;)

Second, "people" have all kinds of reactions to the way the State has handled the ChinaVirus. There's a continuum ranging from outright deniers that it exists to folks who religiously accept everything the State tells them.

Me? I'm trying to sift through all the info with a jaundiced eye and follow the money. 

Because zat ist vat vee do in ze fourth riche. You must comply or ve haf vays of giving ze injections zat are most unpleasant, ya, very unpleasant indeed. :angrysoapbox:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Valmet said:

Got my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday around noon. Haven’t had any side effects, fortunately. 

Had #2 at 8AM yesterday (Friday) no side effects other that sore arm and that goes without saying

• Like 3

On 2/26/2021 at 7:25 AM, gwalchmai said:

Hold on a sec. Those .5 million, were they directly attributable to the virus? Cause I've heard about a LOT of "virus" deaths which may not be all that... ;) 

My understanding,  those .5 million all tested positive for the virus but it may or may not been the primary cause of the death. Just because they tested positive and it may of contributed to their death doesn't mean it's what killed them.  Hell there was one report of a guy killed on a motorcycle that was listed because he tested positive.

• Like 3

On 2/23/2021 at 2:13 PM, Eric said:

I took the first shot today. The VA has had such an underwhelming response to its offering, that the have now removed all age and other eligibility restrictions. When I was there today, there were only fifteen or twenty people in the whole auditorium. 

I debated on whether to get the vaccine, but I finally decided to go for it. God knows I’ve put worse things into my body.

Anyone else get it yet?

I got mine at the VA a couple of weeks ago when they started doing ages 65 to 75 and I get the second shot on March 15. It was the Moderna vaccine and the second shot is supposed to have flu-like symptoms. When they gave me the first shot they asked me what arm I wanted it in and I said that it didn't matter but then they asked what side I slept on and I said I slept on my right side so they said I should get it in my left arm. the arm was a little sore the first night and was tender for about a week.

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 2

I don't have a lot of faith in the vaccine because if it was 100 % effective I wouldn't have to wear a mask anymore and at this point I don't think they know how effective it is, maybe 90 percent? 75? But i figure that wearing the masks are even less effective so at least in getting the vaccine I'm doing something that's more than just symbolic.