I'll just put this right here

On 12/5/2020 at 11:04 AM, Walt Longmire said:

129550063_10224180240961831_2776055699237291922_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=dkc9ZOIJmf8AX9tA_Mn&_nc_oc=AQlVwSp3B5fPNopF_ZpEPdN44ijrkMJCK9XBKTvJVaj309gjws-1H0My78nzphRE-CE&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=5ebb9420b111a998fed992d31d82fa21&oe=5FEF8D53

My dad drives a Smart car, for at least 20 years now. He tried to talk me into one countless times. He always claimed that they are as safe as a Benz, because at that time I owned a S500.

Funny enough, at some point they did a crash test. Smart car vs a Benz S500.

Ever since he keeps his mouth shut. Well, and I'm not talking to him anymore.

See yourself...

Edited by crockett
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

20091019_jerrys_minitruck.jpg

Those are the normal truck in Asia, they don't do pickups like we do (or nowhere near as much)

Personally I loved them.  Low bed, lots of cargo space that's very easy to reach, and short wheelbase.

Downside is small wheels and not as safe as a regular pickup.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, crockett said:

My dad drives a Smart car, for at least 20 years now. He tried to talk me into one countless times. He always claimed that they are as safe as a Benz, because at that time I owned a S500.

Funny enough, at some point they did a crash test. Smart car vs a Benz S500.

Ever since he keeps his mouth shut. Well, and I'm not talking to him anymore.

See yourself...

Smart cars are actually very well designed. They are actually quite safe little cars, but there is only so much you can do to overcome the laws of physics. The bigger, heavier vehicle is naturally going to win. Smart cars are certainly safer than, say, a motorcycle....

2 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

Smart cars are actually very well designed. They are actually quite safe little cars, but there is only so much you can do to overcome the laws of physics. The bigger, heavier vehicle is naturally going to win. Smart cars are certainly safer than, say, a motorcycle....

F**k those tin cans. I'll stick to pickup trucks. 

• Like 1