Never mind

larry_minn

I still mainly keep current there.  All I get is JavaScript issues.  I notice replies, threads ended @ 9am.  So i don’t think it’s my computer.  Did Canada shut it down?

Well I checked.  It’s a scheduled update.  My bad.  I would think low user time would be 1am Sunday morning.  Not 9am.   Expect a bit more traffic today.

Edited by larry_minn
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Administrators

2 hours ago, larry_minn said:

I still mainly keep current there.  All I get is JavaScript issues.  I notice replies, threads ended @ 9am.  So i don’t think it’s my computer.  Did Canada shut it down?

Well I checked.  It’s a scheduled update.  My bad.  I would think low user time would be 1am Sunday morning.  Not 9am.   Expect a bit more traffic today.

Yeah, the whole time CMG owned GT, they would do maintenance during the day. The convenience of the site members should be the priority, not the staff.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I thought I had been banned because the rules are so chicken **** over there. I'm already banned from "Funny Political Memes" thread for posting a campaign sign that said in big red  and blue letters, "JOE and the HOE" and underneath that  it said. "Sniff and Blow Tour 2020". But when I got banned for that, the told me what I had done and now I get a different error notice that says, "you have insufficient privileges to post on this forum"

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

I been BANNED by RussP

I consider that a badge of honor!

Same here, only that I triggered it on purpose by telling them that they can go where the sun never shines. I was so done with that biased moderation after Canada took over.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't think I've ever been on a site, whether it was Gun, Lineman, or what ever your preference is board...that did on Occasion, just turn into a complete "siht show" about once a week in certain threads.  If they allowed a Politics thread, There ya go...

Back in the day, the boards I was on, the mods just let it pan out...and, it always did.  Nowdays...can't do that.  Got "Advertisers" and stuff...Which demand "certain things" that silence free speach..."if ya want our Business"...so to speak.  Eric knows...It's hard to have a "FREE" Board anymore...Less ya finance it yourself, with no outside input money.

Edited by Swampfox762
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, inthefrey said:

Still offline - no logins allowed.

I guess they weren't satisfied with banning fullclip and banned everyone?

Ha-Ha......now everyone over there is getting a small taste of what it's like to get the hammer.

I just worry about what Von Hayes is up to and if he's found gainful employment.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3