WE did our part

Cheygriz

Nothing very surprising here, except Texas seems to be a little redder than in past years. Some blue counties turned more blue, but there was a huge turnout. Probably not surprising either way.

Trump won the state.

Cornyn won, and I really hold him in low regard these days.

My local Congress Critter, who passes sniff test after sniff test and seems to be doing us a job, won his second term.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Nothing very surprising here, except Texas seems to be a little redder than in past years. Some blue counties turned more blue, but there was a huge turnout. Probably not surprising either way.

Trump won the state.

Cornyn won, and I really hold him in low regard these days.

My local Congress Critter, who passes sniff test after sniff test and seems to be doing us a job, won his second term.

Who is your Congress critter?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Historian said:

That's...just wrong.

True but wrong.

the 35% hit one takes for extracting their retirement may be better than the hit the market is gonna take over the next few years.

buy a hunk of land, make minimum wage to buy necessities, ride this out behind a rifle and a mule (ok, a small tractor).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, tadbart said:

the 35% hit one takes for extracting their retirement may be better than the hit the market is gonna take over the next few years.

buy a hunk of land, make minimum wage to buy necessities, ride this out behind a rifle and a mule (ok, a small tractor).

I'll take the mule.  More my way.

You are not kidding...and I am seven years from my first launch on that retirement gig

And i could scream.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My hopes weren't too high here in Maine.  We split out 4 electoral votes, so it looks like u here in the red section of the state give Trump one vote.  Suzie Collins looks like she is heading back to Washington.  Not the best by any means, but she is a lot better than the option the Dems were pushing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, FullClip said:

My hopes weren't too high here in Maine.  We split out 4 electoral votes, so it looks like u here in the red section of the state give Trump one vote.  Suzie Collins looks like she is heading back to Washington.  Not the best by any means, but she is a lot better than the option the Dems were pushing. 

What happened to Maine?  You used to be very conservative.   You guys need another Chamberlain.

• Thanks 1

Motor voter bill int he 1990s that allowed you to register at the the DMV rather that the SOE's office.
Laws that prohibit people from providing legit documentation as to who they are.
Faulty voter registration roles with bad addresses and the dead capable of voting.
Illegal immigrants registering because you do not have to provide ID as a citizen.
Citizen canvasing boards with access to votes.
Early voting
Accepting ballots late.

The system is designed for those to take advantage of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ladies and Gents.  

Michigan just flipped again. 

https://mielections.us/election/results/2020GEN_CENR.html

When i just read this page (updated every 10 minutes) it was a shift for trump by 200,000.

It's the Michigan Flip Flopper!!

Update:

Disregard my posting.  I don't think anyone knows what the status is.

Besides they've not stopped adding up the dead who vote like Democrat zombies.

Edited by Historian
  • Sad 1

we got within 30,000 in Wisc.

at this point no one knows how many of those are Legit Votes and how many are Fake.

my personal feeling being here is Trump won Wis. but with the MoonBats in Charge here no one will ever actually know.

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Historian said:

Ladies and Gents.  

Michigan just flipped again. 

https://mielections.us/election/results/2020GEN_CENR.html

When i just read this page (updated every 10 minutes) it was a shift for trump by 200,000.

It's the Michigan Flip Flopper!!

Update:

Disregard my posting.  I don't think anyone knows what the status is.

Besides they've not stopped adding up the dead who vote like Democrat zombies.

The dhimmicretins here in MI are busy "discovering" more Biden ballots, and keeping the GOP watchers and challengers out of the counting room.  The election is being stolen right here, now.  Both from Trump, and from our would-be Senator, John James.  I hate this place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Valmet said:

Virginia was red until the Fairfax and Loudon votes came in...

The entire state used to be solid red.  That changed after 16 years of Democrats moving there under Clinton and Obama with ideas of changing both the state and government.

Trump would have soundly won this if not for the mail in ballots.  

• Sad 2

Just now, Mrs.Cicero said:

The dhimmicretins here in MI are busy "discovering" more Biden ballots, and keeping the GOP watchers and challengers out of the counting room.  The election is being stolen right here, now.  Both from Trump, and from our would-be Senator, John James.  I hate this place.

100 percent.   The John James thing is a total and complete fraud you could see coming from seven miles at sea level.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2