New Toilet Seat Question

DrB

Would this be a round or oval toilet?  I think I need to get a new seat?  Can't get cleaning supplies so I figured I'd get a new seat to spruce things up.... I have a date coming over tonight and I want to impress her with my decor.

Dave..

toilet.jpg

Edited by DrB
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, tadbart said:

light the house on fire, and be standing outside waiting when she shows up. you're more likely to score after that, than if she sees that shitter.

I just cleaned it a couple of years ago, gimmy a break.

Dave...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

It was your bathroom where me and that other guy woke up with our legs chained to the pipes??

We may have woke up there, but rest assured no way in hell would I want my legs chained to yours. Pipes or otherwise.....

3 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

What women could do to the restroom was disgusting compared to the men’s room. 

What were you doing in the women's restroom...  Planting cameras or something?

I managed some public venues and there were agreements for how the renters would leave the bathroom.  I didn't have to clean them,  but I had to check them.  The women's rooms were always 10X worse.  I don't even know how you could manage some of that.

The kids liked me because I let them clean the bathrooms with the firehoses.  The other manager would make them use buckets and rubber gloves and scrub brushes.

• Like 1

I remember one night in about 1983 at the 40 Watt Club in Athens, GA my friend Lance came back from the men's room, sat down with our dates and said "I've seen cleaner blowjob alleys in Seoul than that shitter".

That may have been the place he was talking about.

• Haha 2

bathrooms dirty is big pet peeve its gonna be clean . when i put down hard wood floors it also went int othe bathroom .  i was tired of 2 piece tanks .  so i bought a one piece.  flusher on top   its got 2 buttons , one for regular flush and one for big one , or press both  and its swooosh   ,fastest toilet i ever had , cut my water bill in half  unless Piper is brushing her teeth for an hour 

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

I remember one night in about 1983 at the 40 Watt Club in Athens, GA my friend Lance came back from the men's room, sat down with our dates and said "I've seen cleaner blowjob alleys in Seoul than that ****ter".

That may have been the place he was talking about.

I think they have cleaned up a bit.  Not, that I've ever been in one of those alleys.  

But, when I used to fly there for work.  KAL 747 upper deck first class was a nice ride.  Robe, slippers, eye mask, good libations, and cute flight attendants.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

I think they have cleaned up a bit.  Not, that I've ever been in one of those alleys.  

But, when I used to fly there for work.  KAL 747 upper deck first class was a nice ride.  Robe, slippers, eye mask, good libations, and cute flight attendants.

Strangely, i've had the reverse experience.  Found the alley and flew luggage class.

Edited by Historian
  • Haha 1

That looks like the men’s room of Greasy Tony’s in Tempe, only **** was piled up 6” above the seat. They had the best sandwich before or after. They are long closed now and I have never had as good a sandwich since.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, DrB said:

Would this be a round or oval toilet?  I think I need to get a new seat?  Can't get cleaning supplies so I figured I'd get a new seat to spruce things up.... I have a date coming over tonight and I want to impress her with my decor.

Dave..

How did the date go?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DrB said:

Dave..

toilet.jpg

Just paint it.  Paint hides everything.  I learned that in the Navy.