New Toilet Seat Question

DrB

9 hours ago, NPTim said:

That looks like the men’s room of Greasy Tony’s in Tempe, only **** was piled up 6” above the seat. They had the best sandwich before or after. They are long closed now and I have never had as good a sandwich since.

I said the same thing about my local Donut shop when they were closed by the health department for rodent droppings.

I told my wife that I could have sworn that they were sprinkles.

Edited by janice6
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Historian said:

How did the date go?

Well I got to second base and then she excused herself to go freshen up.  Last I heard was a car starting and squealing tires in the road.  Damn, classic reverse curl of burning rubber left in the road. I'm going to have to ask her what gear ratio she has in that car. I think she likes me....

Dave..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DrB said:

Well I got to second base and then she excused herself to go freshen up.  Last I heard was a car starting and squealing tires in the road.  Damn, classic reverse curl of burning rubber left in the road. I'm going to have to ask her what gear ratio she has in that car. I think she likes me....

Dave..

Hmmm i suspect she questions your technique.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Historian said:

The Pride of Cleveland?

Parma..... Hold on wait...... I hear the Parma Polka coming on the radio.....  I grew up watching Ghoulardi and later Ron Swede as the Ghoul....

Hence, my twisted sense of humor...  Mad Magazine, I never missed an issue.

Oh, I did not grow up there, just to set things straight......

Dave...

Edited by DrB

15 minutes ago, Historian said:

Hmmm i suspect she questions your technique.

Nah, we were talking cars and drag racing.  I think she just wanted to impress me and playing hard to get....

Dave..

• Thanks 1

I know a little something about toilet seats: I know you shouldn’t lean them up against the wood stove after you’ve taken it out to the “little moon door house” in the winter and returned it to warm back up. 

Edited by Zonny
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, NPTim said:

Just east of rural on the south side of university, a hundred yards give or take.

I don’t remember that. I do remember a great little sandwich shop on the east side of Rural, just south of University. BoJo’s or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

I bought a bidet. I'm such a modern man. One week I'm out at the cabin, crapping in the outhouse. Next week, I'm home power blasting my nether regions.

I’m going to get a couple too. When they’re available again. 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:56 PM, Walt Longmire said:

Nobody likes a cold seat. 

I learned to accept hardship in a Porta-Potty at -10 Degrees in the daytime, at a test site in the middle of nowhere.

It is surprising what you can do when there is no alternative.

I learned to accept hardship in a Porta-Potty at -10 Degrees in the daytime, at a test site in the middle of nowhere.
It is surprising what you can do when there is no alternative.

Hardship? More like hard s###.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, DrB said:

Well I'm cheap.  I just unbolted one from the sh...er at work from a different building.  I got it soaking in gasoline now to sterilize it.

Dave..

Gasoline burns sensitive tissue...……………  Be careful.

• Haha 1