150,000,000 Dead?

Eric

1 hour ago, Eric said:

This guy is a ******* joke. He’s just not funny. 

The idiot must be counting wars to come up with a number on that order. 

If he is, he should remember that without the guns of those wars, many more millions would be dead because they couldn't defend themselves against those who wish to rule.  Just like our liberals want to rule this country.  Liberals want to rule, because they have no concept of how to "govern".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TBO said:

7dcf38ebfcd4cbb9304ef4334bd32aed.jpg

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

Politicians are known for plotting and conniving on how to break the law to get personal benefit. 

Then they are so stupid they have to brag about what they have done in public, and just how smart they were to successfully commit a crime. 

Then they are amazed when people find out and want them to be accountable. 

Politicians!  Pee on 'em.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Maser said:

I feel like when 2024 rolls around, they should just remove the moderators all together.  What's even the point of having them when everyone talks over each other anyways? 

You get this way when passion dominates over reason and curtesy, in a supposedly organized activity.  Democrats do this to other people and each other, rather than listening to the other side of the argument.  They so passionately argue for their point that they never listen to an alternative.

They tell instead of discuss!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Historian said:

I find it interesting he's traveling the US while running for a state senate seat.

He said last night:  He was running for the senate.

The other thing that is interesting...is he looks like he should win the primary.

No matter. he'll still lose.  Anyone they put on their ticket will lose.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Gunboat1 said:

Joe Biden is a raving idiot.  Has been one for years. And Democrats put him one heartbeat from the Presidency, twice.  Tells you how dangerous the Dems are.  

I really find it interesting that President Obama has not endorsed this man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They better not win with this **** storm, if they do we are well and truly $#@!

If Butigieg wins I would be a bit concerned, he is their only hope.  The only thing stopping him from being legit is he is buying into the ultra-liberal bullshit to appease the crowd like health care for illegals.

Another question for idiot joe - how many of whatever BS number of deaths you want to come up with would have been saved by suing gun manufacturers you dipshit??

Everyone forgets Biden was barely considered worthy for VP.  He did dick as VP and now he is their great hope??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have mentioned my life long Democrat neighbor that is managing the large Union PAC money.  I also mentioned that he voted for trump and plans on doing it again.  He says many of his political friends associated with the PAC are personally voting that way too.  

My wife was talking with them last night and they said that because of his position in the Union, they went to a Democrat caucus the night before.  

The telling part of this story is, his and his wife's remarks all night long were that the active Democrat candidates kept attacking each other.  They both said that not one of the candidates said anything about what they would do to improve the lot of the people and/or the local government, state government, or federal government. 

Their only remarks were that they were not the other guy, and they didn't put forth anything to offer the public a better society.  My wife said they laughed about the caucus and the candidates all night long.

These same two claim that many of their friends in the Democratic party are also supporting Trump and say they will continue to do so.

My wife claims that both of these people are now dedicated Trump supporters since they say he's the only person that has actually helped the country and the people in decades.

I see this as significant even though it's a microcosm of the country's political state.  If so,  This election could be epic! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, Maser said:

I feel like when 2024 rolls around, they should just remove the moderators all together.  What's even the point of having them when everyone talks over eachother anyways? 

Moderators are there to be sure the MSM favorite(s) get the questions they were told to expect. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1