150,000,000 Dead?

Eric

On 2/26/2020 at 6:39 PM, Gunboat1 said:

Joe Biden is a raving idiot.  Has been one for years. And Democrats put him one heartbeat from the Presidency, twice.  Tells you how dangerous the Dems are.  

He seems to be increasingly sliding into Alzheimer’s or dementia. Statements which in isolation seem to make perfect sense but are out of context. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

He seems to be increasingly sliding into Alzheimer’s or dementia. Statements which in isolation seem to make perfect sense but are out of context. 

This terminology is commonly used. The fact is, Alzheimer's is one type of dementia. It isn't a question of "Alzheimer's or dementia." Alzheimer's IS a type of dementia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OldDad said:

Not at all trying to be funny, I wonder if Biden has early dementia. 

When you listen to him it's hard to determine if it's dementia, or simply a person with limited intelligence speaking on a public stage.

Stupid people say stupid things, so it's difficult to tell the difference.

Remember all his public life he has acted like the good ole home boy.  Not like a skilled politician, that has the ability to deceive.  He just comes by deception naturally acting like he is simple but good..

• Like 3

Gun violence is real.

My guns (that I used to have) got liquored up, and chased me, and the cats, around the house, screaming obscenities, and threatening bodily harm.

Thankfully, they passed out before anyone was harmed, and I locked them up with better security.

Joe Biden actually cam to take a report, but I had to ask him leave when he started sniffing the fir of our cats with increasing vigor.

More unnerving  than the malevolent guns.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OldDad said:

Not at all trying to be funny, I wonder if Biden has early dementia. 

it absolutely does not help that he is going non stop all day and night, then trying to be likable and to relate to people a quarter his age.

and that hes not really able to touch people in the 'Creepy Joe' way hes used to, but i`d say his mind is gone and someone needs to care about him enough to break out the Vaudeville cane and take him back to the home..

1681107985_joebiden.gif.87daa183929550e1d5f41aceee37196c.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...