Well, I'm now among the Glocktalk BANNED Brigade

michael_b

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

Just curious. Has anyone tried on GT an avatar of Justin Trudeau in blackface with the word "God"?

It feels like that would drive them crazy. And have them spend hours deciding if they should delete it or not.

That's tempting, actually.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SarahMcGlocklan said:

Justin Trudeau did not do black face.  

"...WASHINGTON--Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's re-election campaign was rocked again Thursday as he issued a second apology after another instance of him in dark makeup was reported by the media. After a second picture and a video emerged of him wearing blackface, the Canadian politician asked for forgiveness. 

At a campaign appearance in Winnipeg on Thursday, he apologized -- his second apology in as many days -- and added that “Darkening your face is always unacceptable because of the racist history of blackface. I should have understood that then, and I never should have done it."...",

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/09/19/justin-trudeau-blackface-controversy-heres-what-we-know/2380540001/

• Like 1

Just now, janice6 said:

"...WASHINGTON--Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's re-election campaign was rocked again Thursday as he issued a second apology after another instance of him in dark makeup was reported by the media. After a second picture and a video emerged of him wearing blackface, the Canadian politician asked for forgiveness. 

At a campaign appearance in Winnipeg on Thursday, he apologized -- his second apology in as many days -- and added that “Darkening your face is always unacceptable because of the racist history of blackface. I should have understood that then, and I never should have done it."...",

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/09/19/justin-trudeau-blackface-controversy-heres-what-we-know/2380540001/

I was thinking of his faux pas of dressing up like Aladdin but I googled and apparently two more instances where he did actual blackface were uncovered that I heard nothing about recently. 

• Like 1

Yep, me too.  The Mods got very selective in enforcing TOS, because they didn't like my point of view, and the fact that I backed it up with facts and pointed commentary.   They allowed a couple of other members to attack me with impunity, and banned me for calling them out for apologies when events proved me right. 

GT is a pitiful,  pale shadow of the vibrant site originally founded by Eric.  A pox on those muttonheaded wimps.

Edited by Gunboat1
grammar
  • Like 3

WOW, I had no idea ...BANNED...OMG BANNED BY GT..How awful, not that I was ever BANNED, but what a crock of S**T from a bunch of pretentious A$$HATS

I signed up on BORE SITE just to have another board to read....and now I find the reason some people were "ERASED"   Oh well...maybe I'll do something one of these days to be BANNED

fnfalman got banned for, supposedly, one spam thread on TOS and there are about a half a dozen of them going on over there now.  I guess intelligent Asians are as unpopular as intelligent women with the powers that be.

• Haha 2

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:06 AM, Fnfalman said:

Meh.  It's their board.  They can do whatever they want.  It's just funny that their reason for finally banning me is spamming. 

sorry to hear you got the hammer fnfalman.

GT won't be the same without you. 

• Like 2

On 11/1/2019 at 11:24 PM, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Hah.  Ask my kids - I literally can't yell.  I can barely get to loudish conversational tone before my voice cuts out completely.

Honestly I had forgotten about that issue but now I remember it.  Did they ever figure out what's causing it?

BTW - I was looking back at an old thread (the one about Hannie) and I think I need to clarify that I never thought you were anyone that who you were claiming to be.  I just used you as an example because you were someone everyone knew and were also a woman like Hannie claims to be.

BTW - why didn't you use GKL here?

17 hours ago, Hauptmann6 said:

The religious nazi brigade is getting VERY tiring.

Define "religious nazi brigade."  Pro-religion or anti?

On 10/30/2019 at 3:38 AM, ASH said:

i missed out on the gkl and hannie   ,if anyone knows the story and has free time pm me lol   i love a good story

Check your PMs about Hannie on here if that's what you mean.  It would be best not to get too far into that on an open thread.  People are opinionated on here.  Plus I don't wanna get into spreading crap or stirring things up.

As of a week or two ago she was posting over on GT.  Something about a dress.  Of course some of the natives were in a tizzy over it.

No idea on GKL but it was supposedly an EPIC rant.  I picture it something like this:

And BTW - you do know she's in this thread, right?

Edited by SC Tiger

13 hours ago, norton said:

sorry to hear you got the hammer fnfalman.

GT won't be the same without you. 

It was going to come sooner or later.  I thought that I'd miss it, but nope.  Sure, I'll miss communicating with some people but overall, it doesn't do squat for me.  If I were younger and my whole life resonates around on-line socializing then maybe it'd be a heavy blow but since that I'm too old to care about social media...meh.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Honestly I had forgotten about that issue but now I remember it.  Did they ever figure out what's causing it?

BTW - I was looking back at an old thread (the one about Hannie) and I think I need to clarify that I never thought you were anyone that who you were claiming to be.  I just used you as an example because you were someone everyone knew and were also a woman like Hannie claims to be.

BTW - why didn't you use GKL here?

Define "religious nazi brigade."  Pro-religion or anti?

Check your PMs about Hannie on here if that's what you mean.  It would be best not to get too far into that on an open thread.  People are opinionated on here.  Plus I don't wanna get into spreading crap or stirring things up.

As of a week or two ago she was posting over on TOS.

No idea on GKL but it was supposedly an EPIC rant.  I picture it something like this:

And BTW - you do know she's in this thread, right?

TOS?