Well, I'm now among the Glocktalk BANNED Brigade

michael_b

ive never spoke to Hannie on any site , maybe  gkl 3 times on others , ive just learned sometimes better to stay away for bs ,,  Piper my grand kid has taught me to chill out  Poppy lol 

im just glad  that the gold watch cliche  over yonder has no powers here , no control ,  and i know it bugs the hell out of them  , lol .    ive been totally different person here  because of it 

over yonder ---------------->  is nothing but garbage  and im sincerely happy most things here are on an even keel .  :tbo:

Edited by ASH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nmk said:

There's a bit of a joke/bull**** thread that I can't even reply to.  It was about an old lady and her dog.  The dog seemed nice.  12 years on GT for that.  

You don't look banned to me. I found your profile by search. ???

• Like 1

This is an excellent example of what it would be like living in a country ruled by liberals. 

The rules will be whatever they want at any given time, with people that agree with them being able to think, do, and say, things that non-liberals are forbidden to think, say and do.

• Like 3

you are a high maintenance  poster dude .  

23 minutes ago, nmk said:

Tried to post in a coffee maker thread.  No go.  Guess that's it.  I'm not a D or an R, but I sure triggered someone's button.  

images (7).jpg

• Like 3

On 10/29/2019 at 9:06 AM, Fnfalman said:

Meh.  It's their board.  They can do whatever they want.  It's just funny that their reason for finally banning me is spamming. 

What does that mean?  What did you do wrong?

I keep waiting to get banned for some reason.  I do mention that Canadian bacon is so much better than ham like 3 times a week, maybe that's doing the trick.

I'm pretty low maintenance, and get on pretty well with everyone, except for all the idiots, trolls, morons, dullards, imbeciles, and the Irish.

1 hour ago, Peng said:

I keep waiting to get banned for some reason.  I do mention that Canadian bacon is so much better than ham like 3 times a week, maybe that's doing the trick.

I'm pretty low maintenance, and get on pretty well with everyone, except for all the idiots, trolls, morons, dullards, imbeciles, and the Irish.

You wanna get tossed ,?  Pm me it would not take more then 5 minutes 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

I have no idea.  They didn't tell me what I was spamming.  My best guess is the parody thread I made on Hannie's thread asking GT men about some black leather-like short dress.

I hope that was it because then it would be worth it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

I have no idea.  They didn't tell me what I was spamming.  My best guess is the parody thread I made on Hannie's thread asking GT men about some black leather-like short dress.

Oh man, I posted in that thread.  Bend over here it comes.

I just don't understand what the word spamming means in the context of an internet forum.  We all post silly stuff, it's literally the point of the whole exercise after feline content.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peng said:

Oh man, I posted in that thread.  Bend over here it comes.

I just don't understand what the word spamming means in the context of an internet forum.  We all post silly stuff, it's literally the point of the whole exercise after feline content.

I think they were just looking for an excuse to ban me.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Peng said:

Pffft, amateur, I can get you banned in a couple of minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1