Oh crap! A woman's coming over...

PNWguy

House cleanliness.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How clean is your house normally?

• Usually spotless; I can entertain guests at the drop of a hat.
    • I can get things picked up and presentable in a few minutes.
    • It needs a good deep cleaning before I'd even think of having guests over.
    • My house is so bad, it looks like homeless people have been squatting here.

14 hours ago, tadbart said:

Another vote for "Gimme an hour to get things right."

No grime, no vermin. But there's a gun magazine and a pair of socks on the floor, and some folded stuff that needs to be put in the dresser. Computer desk is a bit cluttered.

Also, take off the current toilet paper roll and put it away somewhere. Put a new roll on the back of the toilet. She'll put it on the roller when she hits the john. If she puts it on to roll from underneath, boot her out- you don't need that kinda freak in your life.

14 hours ago, MikeG36 said:

Amen to that brother!!  

Sometimes there are reasons for doing that...

Just sayin'.

-Pat

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, TexasRonin said:

I thought every bachelor knew this 3 step cleanup process...

1) open empty Amazon boxes

2) throw misc crap in boxes

3) stack boxes neatly in corner (bigger boxes on bottom)

Well, our new member has one thing right.  If you want to get your point across, make sure you repeat it four times!!!

Just pulling your leg Tex.  You aren’t the first, you won’t be the last.  Don’t let it bother you too much.  And don’t hold back so long next time.  

And welcome.  Glad to have you aboard.  

Hawk 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

Well, our new member has one thing right.  If you want to get your point across, make sure you repeat it four times!!!

Just pulling your leg Tex.  You aren’t the first, you won’t be the last.  Don’t let it bother you too much.  And don’t hold back so long next time.  

And welcome.  Glad to have you aboard.  

Hawk 

His computer mouse appears to have a three shot burst setting. ?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, PNWguy said:

I know it seems weird, but I really, really hope things don't go that far. 

Her willingness to come to your home on a 'first date' is a pretty good indicator that she is planning to get lucky even if you aren't. :)

• Haha 1

I've been cleaning for about 7 hours and still not done.  Just starting on the kitchen.  Man, what a mess.  Bathroom is done.  Just need to re-caulk around the tub.  Bedroom is nearly done.  Flannel sheets are in the dryer, comforter is washed, shelves dusted, floors vacuumed, hardwood mopped, walls scrubbed in every room except kitchen.  

My floor plan is weird with a tiny living room and I have an old ancient desk that my mom used when she worked at Montgomery Wards.  That area is all dusted, scrubbed, and organized.  House smells clean, now and I have a bunch of candles and air fresheners.  Every thing has been Febreezed.

Going to town tomorrow to get couch covers and new throw pillows.  Then do another round of vacuuming and mopping and finish the kitchen.  Should be good to go.

2btrKubwS9iiNaPhHSmFrA.jpg.01a112fb70e4f3dd00dbbaebd1f8d057.jpg

PxBnj9QWTfqhYheYCz1Vaw.jpg.30d71057d5e484f3829a4db46d830faa.jpg

• Like 1