Oh crap! A woman's coming over...

PNWguy

House cleanliness.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How clean is your house normally?

• Usually spotless; I can entertain guests at the drop of a hat.
    • I can get things picked up and presentable in a few minutes.
    • It needs a good deep cleaning before I'd even think of having guests over.
    • My house is so bad, it looks like homeless people have been squatting here.

That looks good to me.

You could get a couple light dimmers at HomeDepot and turn down the light in every room, makes everything even more inviting. Did this just mod just recently. They are like 15 bucks and a direct replacement for regular switches. Takes 5 min each.

• Like 3

I updated Zonny's thread.

It couldn't have gone more perfect nor the woman more enchanting.  Never would have thought that a woman from Southern California, the daughter of an illegal immigrant, and a rabid fan of the Oakland Raiders could be so conservative, level-headed, funny, and wonderful on so many levels.

She's a keeper...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, PNWguy said:

It couldn't have gone more perfect nor the woman more enchanting.  Never would have thought that a woman from Southern California, the daughter of an illegal immigrant, and a rabid fan of the Oakland Raiders could be so conservative, level-headed, funny, and wonderful on so many levels.

She's a keeper...

That's great news! I'm happy for you. Make it last.

• Like 3

On 12/29/2018 at 10:23 AM, Moeman said:

Clutter is different than dirty. Make sure the bathroom is a ok, light a nice candle turn on tunes and order a pizza. If that isn’t enough, screw them. Wife has weird standards, we have a cleaning crew and for her stuff she has my son using a qtip on the baseboards. Waste of time...

I'm pretty sure the bolded is the eventual goal in all of this.

On 12/31/2018 at 2:11 AM, PNWguy said:

Pretty sure she's worth the trouble...

36762463_2038693659505260_4684025439629344768_n.jpg.8193b68ce3648797a1a8568536647140.jpg

Damn brother, don't believe I'da done that (posted her picture here).  Might be seen as a bit strange.

(Seriously - if you decide to delete it I'll edit this post).

8 hours ago, fortyofforty said:

If she shoots, or wants to learn, it's 100%!

I had my G19 laying out on the kitchen counter along with my benchmade and car keys; my usual stuff to grab before heading out the door.  I told her that I had a firearm out in the open and that I could put it away if it made her nervous.

She said she's shot a pistol a few times and her two brother-in-laws had guns and hunted.  She was interested in it, so I showed her how to clear it, then how to activate the red dot.  She loved the red dot!  Wants me to take her shooting and show her more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Dude. Abandon ship. I just thought of a horrible problem.

Now you gotta KEEP the house clean. :faint:

Well, at least it is now keep it clean, not make it clean.  Except for all the closets he stuffed stuff into to hide it. ? 

Hawk

• Haha 2

On 12/30/2018 at 8:48 PM, Zonny said:

Her willingness to come to your home on a 'first date' is a pretty good indicator that she is planning to get lucky even if you aren't. :)

I was thinking the same thing.

16 hours ago, PNWguy said:

She's a keeper...

Good for you Vart!  I knew you would find a GF!

• Like 2