• Replies 113.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

If the Democrats can do this to Trump, a sitting President of the United States, think of what they can do to you if you have no political power to fight back.  

The actions against Trump are only the tip of the iceberg, it shows what liberals will do to anyone that doesn't follow their approved thinking process. 

This is not an issue of legality.  It's a blatant drive to control this country, and eliminate due process by creating issues to charge others with to cover up their own acts.

This whole morass came about by looking into Biden's public statements that he would withhold American aid to the Ukraine, if they didn't stop investigating questionable money received by his son from a foreign company, that his son had no business knowledge in.  It smelled of either money laundering or simple graft and corruption.

Remember, that they wanted to make it against the law to disagree with them on Global Warming.  This whole escapade by them is absolutely intolerable.  They are trying to force their policies by making dissent unlawful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/12/2019 at 3:59 PM, pipedreams said:

image.png.1be6ae2faf20a5a0936061949ead967a.png

She is the liberal angel because she spews the universal party line without any understanding of the problem.

The advice we get on this issue from adult politicians is no better than a child pushing passion over reason.

Also, the punishment for this perceived issue is being foisted on the countries that have a guilt complex while the major countries contributing to world wide pollution refuse to give this cause the time of day.  

If you can't force compliance, there will be none.  

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Dric902 said:
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty must be gathered each day or it is rotten. The living sap of today outgrows the dead rind of yesterday. The hand entrusted with power becomes, either from human depravity or esprit de corps, the necessary enemy of the people. Only by continued oversight can the democrat in office be prevented from hardening into a despot; only by unintermitted agitation can a people be sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty be smothered in material prosperity.

Wendell Phillips said in 1852

To have meaning, someone has to care.

*begin rant #2 for the day*

so Washington passed $30 car tabs, they began a week ago.

I just got the letter telling me to renew my tabs.

total to renew my tabs is about $73, because they add on things like filing fees, subagent fees, computer support fees, reimbursement fees for county licensing activities, and a vehicle weight fee for passenger vehicles under 14k lbs.

The $30 fee goes towards road construction and maintenance. 

The $25 vehicle weight fee goes to "highway improvements" (which in my opinion is still part of "construction and maintenance), transit (which should be getting paid for by the people riding the transit, not the people who aren't) and "other transportation needs" (WTF does that even mean?  pretty much they can use it however they want as long as it's even remotely related to roads?)

*end rant*

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

and "other transportation needs" (WTF does that even mean?  pretty much they can use it however they want as long as it's even remotely related to roads?)

Bike lanes.

You get more bike lanes.

The Union loves painting bike lanes at $7,000 per mile.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Bike lanes.

You get more bike lanes.

The Union loves painting bike lanes at $7,000 per mile.

You also get to pay for those who don't pay gas taxes for roads but drive electric vehicles.

I pay for light rail and anything the state thinks up that they can bill me for under infrastructure.

I believe my tabs cost me around $500 this year.  I average 2,000 miles a year.

1 hour ago, Cougar_ml said:

total to renew my tabs is about $73, because they add on things like filing fees, subagent fees, computer support fees, reimbursement fees for county licensing activities, and a vehicle weight fee for passenger vehicles under 14k lbs.

The $25 vehicle weight fee goes to "highway improvements" (which in my opinion is still part of "construction and maintenance), transit (which should be getting paid for by the people riding the transit, not the people who aren't) and "other transportation needs" (WTF does that even mean?  pretty much they can use it however they want as long as it's even remotely related to roads?)

*end rant*

Mine run $600+

• Sad 1

*end rant*

“other transportation needs” hiking and biking trails and paths and greenways and narrowing existing motor vehicle lanes to make bicycle lanes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Muslim Migrants Try To Disrupt Austrian Parade Of St. Nicholas — Big Mistake

Muslim migrants try to disrupt the Austrian parade of St. Nicholas. They were met with force from patriots. They forgot Krampus (horned-devil type creature) are in attendance and aren’t taking any of their **** this year.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 4