• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Trump's Popularity Surges After Nation Learns He May Have Obstructed Congress
As soon as it was revealed that Trump may have slowed the legislative branch from getting any work done, Americans praised Trump for his patriotic service. Trump's popularity saw a huge spike in national polls, putting him in the 80% approval range for the first time ever. Support was bipartisan, as Republicans were happy he was stopping the House and Democrats were happy that he was stopping the Senate. Libertarians were smoking weed and didn't seem to understand the question.

https://babylonbee.com/news/trumps-popularity-rises-after-revelation-he-obstructed-congress

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Trump's Popularity Surges After Nation Learns He May Have Obstructed Congress
As soon as it was revealed that Trump may have slowed the legislative branch from getting any work done, Americans praised Trump for his patriotic service. Trump's popularity saw a huge spike in national polls, putting him in the 80% approval range for the first time ever. Support was bipartisan, as Republicans were happy he was stopping the House and Democrats were happy that he was stopping the Senate. Libertarians were smoking weed and didn't seem to understand the question.

https://babylonbee.com/news/trumps-popularity-rises-after-revelation-he-obstructed-congress

I've admitted to many people that I actually voted for Trump because I believed he'd totally F everything up.  And he was doing a great job!

I had no idea that the other side would step in and take the lead,  better than could ever be imagined.

I really didn't expect him to accomplish as much as he has (the large majority of which I agree with).

(I also voted for a congress that would totally F up Obama.  It pretty much worked.)

(yes,  I know it's the 'bee)

• Like 3

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty must be gathered each day or it is rotten. The living sap of today outgrows the dead rind of yesterday. The hand entrusted with power becomes, either from human depravity or esprit de corps, the necessary enemy of the people. Only by continued oversight can the democrat in office be prevented from hardening into a despot; only by unintermitted agitation can a people be sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty be smothered in material prosperity.

Wendell Phillips said in 1852

A Florida woman stabbed herself in the stomach multiple times over the weekend because she was tired of living in President Donald Trump’s America, police said. 

The incident report was published by the Smoking Gun blog with the name of the woman, 46, redacted.

Police responded to a call about an adult female who had “stabbed herself with a kitchen knife,” according to the report. Upon arriving to the residence in the town of Palmetto, the report said, officers observed blood “all over” the woman’s legs, hands and face.

Asked what was wrong, the woman was said to have lifted up her shirt to reveal three self-inflicted stab wounds.

“I’m tired of living in Trump’s country,” she explained, according to the report. “I’m tired of Trump being president
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/florida-woman-repeatedly-stabs-herself-in-stomach-because-shes-tired-of-living-in-trumps-country/

9F2FB7FD-E317-4C86-8F49-214D21AB63A5.jpeg.67e3d4c597b8a9491a4fcdbdc903dc9c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Same story. Different line.

both right wing......wtf

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said Thursday he is not interested in calling any witnesses when the impeachment proceedings move to the Senate. Graham said he is not interested in legitimizing the "sham" impeachment in any way and want's to get the process over with as soon as possible.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/12/12/graham_promises_no_witnesses_when_this_comes_to_the_senate_im_going_to_treat_it_as_the_sham_it_is.html

Yea right? Total sham, haha......

Lindsey will not investigate liar Adam Schiff, or Eric Ciaramella, or the Biden Crime Family, or the Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election  — he’s determined to hide the evidence from the American public.

Today Lindsey Graham doubled down.
Lindsey says he WILL NOT  call ANY WITNESSES to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Lindsey Graham is going to give the Democrats and the anti-Trump deep state a pass.
Lindsey is on the side of the criminals.

Lindsey Graham is a serial liar.

What a disgrace.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/lindsey-graham-vows-to-protect-democrats-deep-state-criminals-promises-to-call-no-witnesses-and-protect-dc-swamp-in-senate-hearings-video/

I guess it depends on your view at that point...is anti Graham, pro-Trump

or is pro-Graham, pro-Trump

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Graham said he is not interested in legitimizing the "sham" impeachment in any way and want's to get the process over with as soon as possible.

I was hoping that they'd just follow the precedent, as set, and with total control,  turn it into a three month presidential campaign.

• Like 3

image.png.22d1bbd944312a41faa0dbafd3c106ac.png

Yesterday IG Michael Horowitz provided additional details about his damning report on the FBI’s Russia investigation, and today the House Judiciary Committee is debating the articles of impeachment. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is obviously hoping nobody remembers all that’s been learned along the way:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/12/12/you-paid-to-start-this-sham-hillary-clintons-finger-wagging-about-election-interference-melts-projection-detectors/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.71f777dccb2619e98b6f7b21a94d272e.png

I actually bought (and have been wearing) a red cap (just plain, no logo) to test that theory.  I definitely bought it as a statement,  in my own subtle (no so?) way.

I have definitely seen a couple of breakneck double-takes,  but other than that, I don't think anyone even notices or cares.

• Like 2