• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

21 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Trump defenders frequently pointing to his ultimate report as being a point at which the truth of what happened — that is, a biased probe targeting Trump — would be revealed. 

Released on Monday, that’s not what Horowitz’s report found. Central claims, including that the investigation was predicated on bias against Trump or use of the flawed Steele dossier, were rejected explicitly. The investigation into whether people on Trump’s campaign were coordinating with a Russian interference effort was predicated solely on information passed to the FBI from the Australian government, for example. While Strzok had a leadership role at the FBI, the launch of the main investigation and investigations into individuals associated with the campaign (including Page) was authorized broadly within the bureau and with sufficient evidence to do so. Nor was there evidence that the FBI used informants to interact with the campaign before the opening of the investigation. 

Much of the report focuses on questions specific to the Page warrant application, including concerns that the FBI didn’t share information that would have undercut the application or three subsequent renewal requests. The FBI announced Monday that it would review and modify its FISA application process. That said, Horowitz found no “documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI’s decision to seek FISA authority on Carter Page.” No FISA warrants were sought at all on others included in the probe, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort

here’s the link....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-russia-probe-defense-led-by-barr-is-already-moving-on-from-horowitz/ar-BBY0itp?li=BBnbfcQ

Wow...posted a link.  Impressive.  MSN...GREAT unbias network!!! 

Ya know the problem with GREAT people like you?  You're always Tryin...to be nice, when sometimes....ya really need to.....Stand on your beliefs, and maby...actually STAND ON YOUR BELIEFS, and screw everybody else. 

Period.  You'll feel the same way when you're my age...you just don't get it yet...

Here's a question for ya dude....Your daughter Mercy....I'm assuming that is your daughter bein as your "mercysdad.com...comes home and says she's gay....What's your call Mercysdad?  BTW...I was born and raised Catholic.

What's your call on your daughter doing something like that?  I know, I know, "She never would".....

Well....How "Catholic" are ya if she did do that?  I confronted my daughter years ago, when I was concerned about that.  Her comment..."Dad, I'm all about the Dick".

My baby girl! Happily married, and 40 years old.:dancinsmiley:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Wow...posted a link.  Impressive.  MSN...GREAT unbias network!!! 

Ya know the problem with GREAT people like you?  You're always Tryin...to be nice, when sometimes....ya really need to.....Stand on your beliefs, and maby...actually STAND ON YOUR BELIEFS, and screw everybody else. 

Period.  You'll feel the same way when you're my age...you just don't get it yet...

Here's a question for ya dude....Your daughter Mercy....I'm assuming that is your daughter bein as your "mercysdad.com...comes home and says she's gay....What's your call Mercysdad?  BTW...I was born and raised Catholic.

What's your call on your daughter doing something like that?  I know, I know, "She never would".....

Well....How "Catholic" are ya if she did do that?  I confronted my daughter years ago, when I was concerned about that.  Her comment..."Dad, I'm all about the Dick".

My baby girl! Happily married, and 40 years old.:dancinsmiley:

Well,

Im closer to retirement than you may think.

I’m nearly always nice, some people are just shallow morons.

Studied Particle Physics in the late ‘70s, then the rabbit died in the early ‘80s, trained with tactical nuclear warheads in Reagan’s Army (atomic artillery projos, three different systems) and I loved that man dearly (even though he drank decaf) Grenada, Panama, and the Gulf War. And one international incident that kept me from returning to Germany. Plenty of scars

Now I’m a Locomotive Engineer. The pay, benefits and retirement are a lot better than most

We are Very Catholic

Mercy is daughter number five and adopted from foster care when she was four, she is special needs  but if you didn’t live with her you would never know it. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder, Dysmorphic Mood Disregulation Disorder.....and she’s cute as hell. Lots bigger problems that what flavor she likes when she gets older.

Her closest sibling is 35

Mamasita is “Mexican” don’t call her Hispanic if you don’t want a fight. Her family traces back to Tehas for 300 years. Her great great grandfather fought at the Alamo....for Santa Anna. He didn’t like those Texicans.

We joke that Mamas family didn’t immigrate, the border moved.

I’m not a Trump fan, I really don’t care about him, but at least we have a Republican in the White House. And at some time the novelty will wear off.

it as much fun to poke the “Trumpers” as it was to poke the “Obamaites”

there, you know more about me than most people I work with. What’s that line “It’s been a long road, gettin’ from there to here”

Edited by Dric902

22 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

I grew up watching the first 3 star wars movies as a child and really enjoyed them. Now all I can say is **** them, my grandson wants to go see the newest film coming up and I said absolutely not. We will not support them.

I read an article a few days ago talking about one of the characters from the original movies was "gender fluid".  WTF is wrong with people?

https://news.sky.com/story/billy-lee-williams-star-wars-actor-who-played-lando-calrissian-reveals-he-is-gender-fluid-11875559

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mike said:

I grew up watching the first 3 star wars movies as a child and really enjoyed them. Now all I can say is **** them, my grandson wants to go see the newest film coming up and I said absolutely not. We will not support them.

I read an article a few days ago talking about one of the characters from the original movies was "gender fluid".  WTF is wrong with people?

https://news.sky.com/story/billy-lee-williams-star-wars-actor-who-played-lando-calrissian-reveals-he-is-gender-fluid-11875559

Billy D said the media took his comments out of context.  He referred back to Jung and said he was just talking about having a softer side. And wtf is gender fluid.  Basically the media spun his remarks to fit their narrative.

but I totally agree about Disney trilogy crap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:13 PM, pipedreams said:

1f406c21480250e0.png

Insalubrious black neighborhoods? that's a new one on me. And for some reason I can just imagine hearing Mike Tyson trying to say the word "insalubrious."

sa·lu·bri·ous
/səˈlo͞obrēəs/
adjective
  1. health-giving; healthy.
    "salubrious weather"

in·sa·lu·bri·ous
/ˌinsəˈlo͞obrēəs/
adjective
  1. (especially of a climate or locality) not salubrious; unhealthy.
    "a poor area full of insalubrious hotels"

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 3

Just now, pipedreams said:

image.png.9baab30fa10cf26c36e4895ca9e980bf.png

For good reason.

They claim it's not politically based, yet only Democrats voted for it and support it.  Democrats are a political party when I last looked.  This sets a contentious political precedence that will be replayed.  

If you can't win an election without charging politicians with a crime, maybe you should look for better candidates to represent your side.  Possibly some with the betterment of our country, for example.  Let's hear what your party stands for rather than always who they are against.

• Like 2