• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Rep. Steve Cohen said President Donald Trump’s phone call with the Ukrainian president was “an affront” to the memory of Martin Luther King Jr.

The Tennessee Democrat leveled the accusation Wednesday evening while the House Judiciary Committee debated two articles of impeachment against Trump that Democrats introduced Tuesday

“It’s as if our founders could see into 2019 and when they did that saw Donald Trump corrupting our democracy by saying to President [Volodymyr] Zelensky of Ukraine, ‘I’d like you to do us a favor, though.’ President Trump’s subversive and illegal action in seeking foreign interference are an effrontery to our Constitution and free and fair elections,” Cohen said

They are an affront to the founders. They are an affront to the suffragettes who fought for voting rights. They are an affront to Medgar Evers, the civil rights leader assassinated in Jackson, Mississippi. They’re an affront to Andrew Goodman, James Cheney and Michael Schwerner, civil rights workers murdered in Philadelphia, Mississippi, during the freedom summer of ’64 while registering African-Americans to vote,” the congressman continued.

“They’re an affront to Viola Liuzzo, a mother of five who was murdered by the Ku Klux Klan while she was in Alabama to participate in the Selma to Montgomery march, and they’re an affront to the memory of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., who championed the Voting Rights Act of 1965. And they’re an affront to every service member who has ever fought to defend our nation and our system of self-government, which is based upon free and fair elections,” Cohen said. “President Trump’s attempt to subvert our elections was an attack on America.”

Why yes, yes I do think it’s getting crazier out there

He is still trying to earn his way into the Congressional Black Caucus

• Thanks 2

When leftists say Trump is destroying "democratic institutions" what they really mean in Aesopian language is that Trump is destroying "Democrat Party" control over government bureaucracy that they have built up over the last 50 years of growing government and putting DNC operatives in charge of them that cannot be fired. There is no more proof you need than Schiff's sideshow of leftist bureaucrats from the State Dept whining that Trump sidestepped what they thought was their omnipotent control over US foreign policy.

image.png.0e579b82ceed2f0f1e0458fdc1ee3225.png

Despite the fact that not a single cop was injured, and the fact that Sapp never fired off a round, and the fact that she was the one who was shot, this woman was arrested and charged with the following felonies:

Att. First Degree Murder Of Leo W/firearm
Agg. Assault On A Leo (w/ A Deadly Weapon)
Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Weapon
Resisting Officer With Violence

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/florida-cops-break-into-innocent-sleeping-womans-home-shoot-her-now-shes-facing-life-in-prison/

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.0e579b82ceed2f0f1e0458fdc1ee3225.png

Despite the fact that not a single cop was injured, and the fact that Sapp never fired off a round, and the fact that she was the one who was shot, this woman was arrested and charged with the following felonies:

Agg. Assault On A Leo (w/ A Deadly Weapon)
Resisting Officer With Violence

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/florida-cops-break-into-innocent-sleeping-womans-home-shoot-her-now-shes-facing-life-in-prison/

My girlfriend was threatening suicide last night, I just came to the house and trying to get in,” Sapp’s ex-boyfriend told the 911 operator.

She is very well armed,” Sapp’s ex-boyfriend told the 911 operator when asked if Sapp had a gun.

She’s threatened suicide by cop before,” he said.

There is no record of Sapp ever attempting to commit suicide by herself or by cop before. Also, if she was trying to commit suicide by cop that night — she would have had to call the cops. She did not call the police.

not the cops fault

if her story checks out, the boyfriend will be charged under “swatting” laws and she will be released.
Not compensated by the PD, wasn’t them, sue the ex for damages.

dont get involved with asshats

Edited by Dric902
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Dric902 said:

It’s nothing new, those have been around for years. You can’t wear them in uniform as they are not standard issue

I know.  I consider it a personal means of motivation.  In the worst of times, some need something to hold onto as a reminder why they are where they are.

I even received a Challenge Coin for a Navy person.  I consider them personal and of value to me.  I suppose they aren't much different that the tags in the post as far as being a very personal item.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I know.  I consider it a personal means of motivation.  In the worst of times, some need something to hold onto as a reminder why they are where they are.

I even received a Challenge Coin for a Navy person.  I consider them personal and of value to me.  I suppose they aren't much different that the tags in the post as far as being a very personal item.

I’ve carried ‘tokens’ myself. Got a few challenge coins as well.

but that’s not how the story is spun, it’s the big bad liberal God hating democrapz not ‘allowing’ our brave soldiers to show anything religious while they risk life and limb.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Dric902 said:

81A2E222-8A65-4BB1-9032-17E04656A1FB.jpeg.c4d8ffd7630aee4c72f9a70a90f088ba.jpeg
9898E482-3195-4EC7-AC6A-DB54225AD608.jpeg.2227d2b63f0c931abddf9616e2b02814.jpeg

A90320AE-E3BD-451A-A108-FB557DF2AE5F.jpeg.0d2dbe6547a4b41ee51795e4f4ccc977.jpeg

CB94BC3C-F203-4AE1-87DD-6B025351FF4B.jpeg.50bcd120b6144bcf581ad21208f505f0.jpeg

68B7713B-6335-4826-8FD2-4D59E8038C34.jpeg.4a5a78995b4c5e882bacca19f41d4f6b.jpeg

26D229A4-6379-4583-AAA3-9CBBD8AB2215.jpeg.600d809a3676b1ad6024cde2d3f6b16c.jpeg

I understand from reading many of your posts that you don't like Trump. And while there are legitimate for not likening him as a president, I don't understand what you have against his wife who conducts herself with dignity and propriety and shows nothing but love and support for our country unlike the previous first lady we had.

I don't see the point of trying to attack and belittle this first lady unless it's an indirect way of attacking the president.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I understand from reading many of your posts that you don't like Trump. And while there are legitimate for not likening him as a president, I don't understand what you have against his wife who conducts herself with dignity and propriety and shows nothing but love and support for our country unlike the previous first lady we had.

I don't see the point of trying to attack and belittle this first lady unless it's an indirect way of attacking the president.

I have nothing against Melania

thats not an attack, it’s a conspiracy theory. There seems to be a lot of that going around.
Body doubles have been used many times.

your own statement “unlike the previous First Lady we had”.....is that an attack? She is a lefty, she speaks like a lefty. So it’s justified in that case

if every conspiracy theory of the left is justified because they hate America, love communism, concentration camps, re-education of children, confiscation, theft, sexual deviance, greed, elitism, reptilian infestation, Illuminati membership, globalist population control and the desire to destroy the county they happen to live in, sex, drugs, invasion of Mexicans......even if we have to make it up

But we are the good guys....

we are blind.

I think Melania is going to be a very popular divorcee within six months of leaving office.
The prenup has a fidelity requirement. Trump made a settlement with Ivana as long as she didn’t speak about the marriage. Marla got a very generous settlement with an NDA.

Melania is set for life, clear violation of the prenup, huge settlement and child support, SS protection for life.

if I posted a bunch of picture of fat Hillary, scary Pelosi, Horse teeth on AOC, etc........you would laugh. Because they are already on here and you have said nothing prior

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

if I posted a bunch of picture of fat Hillary, scary Pelosi, Horse teeth on AOC, etc........you would laugh. Because they are already on here and you have said nothing prior

The difference is that there are many compelling reasons for disrespecting Hillary, Pelosi and AOC but Melania Trump has done nothing to invite disrespect or ridicule.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

The difference is that there are many compelling reasons for disrespecting Hillary, Pelosi and AOC but Melania Trump has done nothing to invite disrespect or ridicule.

Think about it

Melania visits a school and talks about the opioid problem........ANDSHEGETSBOOED!!!! Followed by audio of the booing

Melania visits children in a hospital.........ANDWORELEOPARDSTILLETTOS!!!!........followed by pictures of her feet

who is disrespecting her?

laugh at the lefties focusing on the salt and pepper shakers, scoops of ice cream, and hair

We make idiots of ourselves

Edited by Dric902