• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

9 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.26695a2ab5efff5acd88072a57dd8da2.png

When will the American public wake up and realize that our politicians are nothing more than our idiot neighbors that have little skill in anything!  They have no requirement to be trained in law, ethics, Science, the Constitution, Economics, Warfare, Political Science, Justice.  They just tell you what they think you want to hear, and go ahead a screw up everything after they are elected.  Meanwhile in the morass they have concocted, they tell you how smart they are.

Most of these people have such a lack of ethics and morality that you wouldn't let them run a store, but you let them run your country.

'Lil' Abner may have been right when he said that they send "Senator Jack S. Phogbound." to Congress to get him out of their town. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.dd1ab1068f5d67b0438f9abed6c769ef.png

Since we have know nothing but freedom, we can't seem to comprehend what oppression really is. We may find out if liberals ever control our government.

Those that have tasted freedom and oppression, have the differences burned into their consciousness, and know what they are fighting for. 

American liberals have no idea what  world they will have to live in, if they ever impose oppression on select groups as they want. 

Their greatest curse will be if they ever get their desire to try to appease every single perceived offense by one against another.  This is at best, anarchy and at worst tyranny.  It will not end well for anyone.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.348010e51f89c2aac20b0d6f8ea9d1db.png

The media have glorified themselves to the degree that they feel entitled to special attention and all the free stuff they can get for nothing.

Kind of the same attitude of the illegal immigrants.  Are their intentions the same...…….. Hmmmm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Paul53 said:

All my career I fought against money being more important than proper healthcare. Now retired, cost determines my healthcare, and it SUCKS!

pay fb.PNG

Rich folks pay the lions share of taxes. I'm not one, BTW. Maybe you retired too early. Personal responsibility is important. 50% of Americans pay NO Federal taxes. Some of those folks GET money annually in the form of an Earned Income Credit. Free ******* money from me to them. Tired of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The media have glorified themselves to the degree that they feel entitled to special attention and all the free stuff they can get for nothing.
Kind of the same attitude of the illegal immigrants.  Are their intentions the same...…….. Hmmmm.

And this entitlement mentality populates both houses of Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.8b5131e63d7e308cac2dccc3b4206700.png

This is the real heart of the present day issue with the Democratic party.  If they can vilify and condemn a man for his party affiliation, then no one in the American public is safe from that same condemnation and vilification.  We are supposed to be intelligent enough to accept the public's determination of who shall run the country after a legitimate election, like it or not.

But today all the efforts of the opposing political party is spent on not doing the country's business, but fighting to see who can control the other.  This attitude is as far from a Democratic Republic as you can get.  I have no respect for people that spend 100% of their time in the effort to control others, when the country needs people that will do what best for it and it's citizens.

The totally biased and politically one-sided efforts of the Democrats in the House is disgusting.  They are following the old Russian regime of "show me the person, I will find you the crime".  And these same obsessive politicians are using it against our own government and in turn, it's own people.  Don't believe for a minute that even a lowly citizen will be exempt from this kind of treatment.  If they will attack a strong political figure for his winning of an election, then the American citizen is just a road bump in their efforts and nothing for them to even care about.

Don't think for a minute that this only involves Trump!  It is a direct threat against each and every American citizen who expects equal and fair treatment from our government and it's bureaucracy.  This is an overt demonstration of just how oppressive we can expect those politicians to be, when they value control over American citizens rather than service to them.

This is a one sided criminal act, and has no bi-partisan participants, as claimed by the only political party pushing their political agenda, rather than one of jurisprudence.

These people are nothing more than wanna be tyrants, if they cannot find any support in the opposition, but must lie and claim they care for the public and our country.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1