• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

7 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Suspect the Democrats have created a situation they will come to regret when a Democrat next becomes President.

Just as Schumer’s change of Senate rules on confirmation of Presidential appointments has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is always the threat.  Your tactics will be used against you.  Keep it civil people! 

Why would you expect different results from your citizens than what you get from your politicians.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, janice6 said:

The military need motivation.  With leftists running the show, it stands a good chance of turning into a Burlesque act instead of a military.

It’s nothing new, those have been around for years. You can’t wear them in uniform as they are not standard issue

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, janice6 said:

The military need motivation.  With leftists running the show, it stands a good chance of turning into a Burlesque act instead of a military.

Most people seem to not understand these have nothing to do with issued dog tags, these are strictly gifts given to military, veterans & anyone else.   These do not replace anything of military issue and soldiers have been carrying their lucky coins, bibles and an assortment of other none issue item since the beginning of history.  Guess if that was the case I should not of worn those none issue long johns during winter training. 

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.ccfb55aaedde3330f9cdfe42818019fd.png

Then what!  24 hours of Christmas music, mingling of people, then back to the political war waging in our capitol.

Christmas is a minor perturbation to our politicians.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a call to ban certain Christmas carols since they wish "good will to men" and by implications, not to women.   

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.5d2ffce091dedb9c863b75b22f63fa32.png

Pulled over doing 119 in a 65 zone. No DUI testing done, no charges, not even a ticket

Illegal wiretapping scandal while NY district attorney

signed fraudulent tax returns for years, said she didn’t know they were fraudulent (she was the DA) 

Husband (Millionaire lobbyist) did jail time for the tax fraud. 

On August 10, 2005, Pirro announced that she would seek the Republican nomination to challenge first-term incumbent senatorHillary Clinton, a Democrat, in the 2006 election for U.S. Senator from New York. Other Republicans who announced campaigns for the nomination were John Spencer, a former mayor of Yonkers, William Brenner, an attorney in Sullivan County, and attorney Edward Cox, the son-in-law of former president Richard Nixon. In a widely publicized moment when she was declaring her candidacy, Pirro misplaced page 10 of her speech and went silent for 32 seconds, something that is widely considered to have damaged her campaign before it even started.[22]

During an appearance at the Crime Victims Resource Center, Pirro described herself this way: "I am red on fiscal policy. I am conservative and I support the Bush tax cut... I have broad blue stripes when it comes to social issues... I am a woman who is a moderate in New York."[23] Republican governor George Pataki's endorsement of Pirro caused Cox to withdraw from the race,[24]leaving Pirro as the likely nominee. Donors to Pirro's political campaign included designer Tommy Hilfiger (also a native of Elmira) and Donald Trump, as well as contractors and real estate executives who had done business with her husband.[25]

On December 21, 2005, Pirro dropped out of the Senate race after continuing pressure from party chiefs. This decision was reached after a lagging fundraising effort and polls that showed she would be easily defeated by Clinton (a Quinnipiac University poll found Pirro would lose to Clinton 62 percent to 30 percent). In a statement, she said "I have decided that my law enforcement background better qualifies me for a race for New York State attorney general than a race for the United States Senate."[26] Spencer was eventually chosen as the Republican Party's nominee for the U.S. Senate.[27]

During her four-month campaign, the Pirro campaign racked up $600,000 in debt to campaign vendors. By 2019, debts to vendors remained unpaid.[28][29]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanine_Pirro

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1