• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

The Absurd Crusade Against The Salvation Army

image.png.8468060cd6f7da7dea7f6a24f8d40dd3.png

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/12/the-absurd-crusade-against-the-salvation-army/

"One of the great puzzles in contemporary American life is whether there is anything the left could do to make Americans understand how destructive it is. If suppressing free speech at colleges and on the internet, fomenting interracial anger, supporting those who wish to annihilate Israel, allowing (and even encouraging) teenage girls to have their healthy breasts surgically removed if they think they are a boy and trying to crush the Salvation Army don’t do it, probably nothing will."

U.S. President Donald Trump’s executive orders have generated controversy — in particular his attempted travel ban, which has been partly suspended by the courts. But would he go so far as to try to stop his own impeachment through an executive order? That’s what the web site News Worthy appeared to report on 29 May 2017:

White House staffers leaked details of a conversation between President Trump and his legal team early Monday morning. Apparently outraged by mountains of bad press and talks of impeachment, the President is trying to find a way to use the powers of Executive Order to put a stop to it altogether.

[…]

Trump stated, “I want to draft an Executive Order which will just take away their ability to impeach me. So, I need you to help me word this the right way.” With the entire room flabbergasted, he went on to explain, “That way they will have no choice but to just get this stupid idea out of their heads, right

Edited by Dric902