Random Posting

Eric

In case any of you guys or girls are hungry, my 19 lb. Ham just came out of the oven after 6+ hours of baking.  It's browned nicely and tender as it should be.  My avatar best friend approves of its tenderness, he has been in the kitchen waiting for it since he first started to smell it baking.  (Wife is still bitching about $87 for a Ham).  But, as I have said in my other posts, I don't care for turkey.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, janice6 said:

I have to treat them well since they are the only ones I can depend on to get rid of the 80 lbs. of bird seed I have to put in the feeder every three weeks. 

Why do they call it bird seed if you can't plant it in the dirt in the spring and harvest budgies come  fall?

:dancingteddy:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

In case any of you guys or girls are hungry, my 19 lb. Ham just came out of the oven after 6+ hours of baking.  It's browned nicely and tender as it should be.  My avatar best friend approves of its tenderness, he has been in the kitchen waiting for it since he first started to smell it baking.  (Wife is still bitching about $87 for a Ham).  But, as I have said in my other posts, I don't care for turkey.

PICTURES MAN, PICTURES

Didn't happen.  Janies just a tease!  

Edited by Rellik
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

I could invite over the hookers and cocaine if your needs something to complain about...

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, tous said:

Why do they call it bird seed if you can't plant it in the dirt in the spring and harvest budgies come  fall?

:dancingteddy:

I don't know.  Maybe it's because you feed it to birds and they get amorous when they don't have to waste time looking for food, and you get baby birds.

Kind of like liquor for people.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, janice6 said:

You asked for it!  Remember, I don't claim to be a good cook, but I do cook to please myself.

20191126_211240_Film2[1].jpg

Took ya' long enough!  

Who'dya copy the pic from, Alton, Chef John, or Giada?  

(It does look very good)  Well done!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Notice you have the CVS bottle handy just in case..........:ambulance:

Looks good to me.

Remember, my dog is older than me.  So the bottles to the left are all his prescription medications.  

We place bets each night on which one of us won't wake up in the morning.  I'm terrified that he'll "win".

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Toggle bolts will work. So they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh!  Well good ideas don't work all the time.  Homeowners insurance?

My neighbor threw a ball of some kind for his dog, and it broke the front glass on the TV.  I told him to ask the insurance company.  They told him that if the TV had fallen by itself, they would have covered it...…….  Doesn't hurt to ask.

• Like 2

I got a ransom note! Woo Hoo!

His information is over 10 years old wrong. He thinks I have $900. Wont bore y'all with the details of my life, but understand this is actually a welcome relief! I have no web cam!

turd.PNG

Edited by Paul53
  • Sad 1

I get those ransom notes, too.

My webcam is in my desk drawer - These maroons are really good if they can plug the web cam in and turn it on.  If they told me what the contents of my drawer is - then I'd be concerned.

And, you would think that if they have compromising video of you, they would include a sample.....

• Like 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic