Random Posting

Eric

Just now, SC Tiger said:

Orange man bad!

That's about it.  

For this they took an oath of office and take taxpayers money with little regard for the taxpayer.  Their  single obsession is for their party's control over the people.  They believe in nothing else.

We have met the enemy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have to forego the Nap time, since I am in the last hours of preparation and expecting a major snow storm starting this evening.   I had to grease and prepare the snow blower.  After that was done, I had to succumb to popular back yard appeal, and load up the bird feeder in preparation for a long hard week on the least hardy of my neighbor hood work crew.  So 4 gallons of seed are now in place.

I have to treat them well since they are the only ones I can depend on to get rid of the 80 lbs. of bird seed I have to put in the feeder every three weeks.  Without the birds and the Squirrels cleaning up the mess on the ground, I'd be up to my patoot in seeds and I don't eat them.

Winter's tough and my favorite critters need all the help I can give them.  It is tiring though, to have to clean the dirty ring around the heated bird bath so often.

When the snow hits, I'll be ready to hit the sack with the rest of you.  God knows I like not working more than working.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I have to forego the Nap time, since I am in the last hours of preparation and expecting a major snow storm starting this evening.   I had to grease and prepare the snow blower.  After that was done, I had to succumb to popular back yard appeal, and load up the bird feeder in preparation for a long hard week on the least hardy of my neighbor hood work crew.  So 4 gallons of seed are now in place.

I have to treat them well since they are the only ones I can depend on to get rid of the 80 lbs. of bird seed I have to put in the feeder every three weeks.  Without the birds and the Squirrels cleaning up the mess on the ground, I'd be up to my patoot in seeds and I don't eat them.

Winter's tough and my favorite critters need all the help I can give them.  It is tiring though, to have to clean the dirty ring around the heated bird bath so often.

When the snow hits, I'll be ready to hit the sack with the rest of you.  God knows I like not working more than working.

Just a bit off topic but maybe a suggestion for anyone that uses a snow blower. I spray the shoot and auger area with Pam, the non-stick spray for all things food. A good application of that before each use ensures clog free operation even in slush conditions. It only takes a minute to cover all necessary surfaces.

And now back to your regularly scheduled mayhem and chaos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bish1309 said:

Just a bit off topic but maybe a suggestion for anyone that uses a snow blower. I spray the shoot and auger area with Pam, the non-stick spray for all things food. A good application of that before each use ensures clog free operation even in slush conditions. It only takes a minute to cover all necessary surfaces.

And now back to your regularly scheduled mayhem and chaos.

That's an excellent idea.  I do the same thing with a Silicon spray lubricant and it does make a difference in less plugging.

• Like 2

The TV in the bedroom dumped out, and my wife was "shaken, not stirred" about it.  She would go to bed early (for me) and either watch TV, or watch the camera on the front yard and listen to the sounds of the trains in the distance, until she fell asleep.
So, this was a major problem according to her.
I needed a smaller TV around 32" to fit the place where the old one was, but I didn't want to spend a lot on it.  So, I went to my favorite Pawn Shop and looked over their supply.
They had a bunch, but I favored one brand since I had some knowledge of it previously.  I needed it to be digital and also be easily switched from TV to Video camera and sound.
I told them I wanted to buy "that one" for $120.  They got it off the shelf and when I went to pay for it, they said wait a minute, I can do a better price.  So it cost me $50.
Then, my wife found a ring she liked, and the TV wound up costing me $170 total.  Anyway, she's happy and the TV works very well.  Now it's 9 PM and she has been in bed for an hour already!
Bliss is achieved with careful planning.

......and luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic