Random Posting

Eric

16 hours ago, pipedreams said:

OMG  How can this be?!?!?!?!

Screenshot_2019-06-18 Gab.png

I donut have any more information on this scene until forensics completes its investigation. We will have Filled-in details at a later time. But we have Risen to the occasion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Bish1309 said:

I donut have any more information on this scene until forensics completes its investigation. We will have Filled-in details at a later time. But we have Risen to the occasion. 

Piece of cake.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

bz-5d0672744d9e0.jpeg

I miss the rough and tumble fun.  When I went from the USBP to INS Investigations, later ICE, we had lot of retired people who were double dipping from local PD's, Customs, FBI, and one man mountain former SEAL.  You can take the boy out the Patrol but the Patrol out of the boy.  A former PD guy watched cuff and stuff one of their "roll players" which surprised the hell out of the role player.  The PD guy laughed, and said, "You weren't always an investigator, were you?  Most of these street hires are afraid to put hands on."  After I started off processing illegals from prison the older Investigators watched me work.  One illegal mouthed off, and I was around the counter in a blink nose to nose with him explaining things about his mother in Spanish he wasn't aware of.  The old school Investigators summoned me back and said, "You can't do that here.  I know you just came from line, but we don't do that here."

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic