Random Posting

Eric

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

bz-5d0acdcb34542.jpeg

Even stranger.  I believe these signs are being put up by the highway and roadway department personnel themselves.  Government better get a grip on these people before they achieve their goal!

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Prototyping was quicker with a Wire Wrap...five complete wraps required if I remember correctly.1816127192_BeforesolderingPrototypingwasquickerwithaWireWrap....jpeg.d44bba768e18a929496f44fff19ec80b.jpeg

Still have a little unwrap tool downstairs, came in handy when had to do a fix.

Me too.  Both the manual tool and the electric pistol grip tool.  I also have the "unwrap" for wiring mistakes made by "other guys".

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Me too.  Both the manual tool and the electric pistol grip tool.  I also have the "unwrap" for wiring mistakes made by "other guys".

LOL.....  what got tricky was to get required number of wraps when you needed to get four connections on the same post.  That photo is a poor example with the insulation wrapped around the post taking up space.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

bz-5d0bce4d327f0.jpeg

I have seen that too often.  The most interesting from a macabre point of view is when they to merge by not looking and end up under the semi.  Firestone was the biggest killer for awhile.  A blown tire at highway speeds, head wounds just pour huge amount of blood.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, deputy tom said:

My wife's aunt and uncle did have one of those. Lots of fun times had gathering around that stove. tom.

Heck yeah, done right, it is another source of heating and eating. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic