Random Posting

Eric

4 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Horsepoop. The reason NASA can't make F1 engines anymore is that they got rid of all the old white sliderule jockeys and now spend all their time in sensitivity training classes.

They had to calculate the cost of the carbon credits required for polluting mars and it tripled the total price,  so they scrapped it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2019 at 12:46 PM, janice6 said:

Our church had a very large version of this for cooking church suppers.  I remember the smell when my mother would make Egg Coffee by the gallon.  Wonderful stuff.

First off, HELL YES! Second, what is egg coffe, or shouldn’t I ask?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2019 at 3:46 PM, janice6 said:

Our church had a very large version of this for cooking church suppers.  I remember the smell when my mother would make Egg Coffee by the gallon.  Wonderful stuff.

I've been in an Amish kitchen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

My brother’s street in Dallas. A storm tore up his neighborhood quite a bit. There are streets for miles with piles of broken trees and branches, waiting for the city to pick them up. Not a lot of structural damage inflicted on buildings, but the neighborhood is a mess. 

02582B80-E4C4-4C28-B4F4-E622918D78F1.thumb.jpeg.8643af7c703214f27d71212f6384a549.jpeg

E883756A-E539-4D24-9C73-790E521FD9A6.thumb.jpeg.797e2576de03b57bd60fffe30c339e7c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, NPTim said:

First off, HELL YES! Second, what is egg coffe, or shouldn’t I ask?

Literally Egg Coffee was strong Coffee made with fresh eggs in the grounds.  It gives the Coffeeawonderful flavor and aroma.  The smell of it being made was amazing! 

Edited by janice6

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

My brother’s street in Dallas. A storm tore up his neighborhood quite a bit. There are streets for miles with piles of broken trees and branches, waiting for the city to pick them up. Not a lot of structural damage inflicted on buildings, but the neighborhood is a mess.

Several times,  in different locations,  we've lost huge, magnificent trees.  It's always a shame.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Administrators
Just now, Huaco Kid said:

Several times,  in different locations,  we've lost huge, magnificent trees.  It's always a shame.

The winds must have been something. The pole of the stop sign by his house it bent at a 45-degree angle. My brother lost about half his fence and a sizable portion of his two big, old trees. 

• Sad 2

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:30 AM, Moshe said:

Sadly, this actually happened the other day in reality.  I didn't leave my vehicle but waived my arms in the air to say, "What?" A guy with a stop sign waiving me forward.

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic