Random Posting

Eric

7 hours ago, Eric said:

My brother’s street in Dallas. A storm tore up his neighborhood quite a bit. There are streets for miles with piles of broken trees and branches, waiting for the city to pick them up. Not a lot of structural damage inflicted on buildings, but the neighborhood is a mess. 

02582B80-E4C4-4C28-B4F4-E622918D78F1.thumb.jpeg.8643af7c703214f27d71212f6384a549.jpeg

E883756A-E539-4D24-9C73-790E521FD9A6.thumb.jpeg.797e2576de03b57bd60fffe30c339e7c.jpeg

Dallas is always getting jacked because of weather.  Tornados and extreme weather hits that area quite a bit.

2 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Had help with laundry this morning.

IMG_1055.JPG

The kitten and the rat terrier were curled up on his dog pillow.  They have a love/hate relationship.  The GSD licks the kitten, trying to figure out what it is supposed to be.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.a69e2d9b18ce580d789b9153b815a826.png

Or, my favorite.  You know we should...and they finish the conversation in their own head.  Later you are in trouble for the half of the sentence they did not say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, C_Hallbert said:

‘A REALLY GOOD FRIEND will keep you from doing something that gets you put in jail.....’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A REALLY REALLY GOOD FRIEND will help you bury the body.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

bz-5d0ef01556866.jpeg

Two friends of mine that have since passed, a guitar player named Cliff and a blind drummer named Jan... after a gig on a snowy cold night, Cliff was driving Jan home. Because the weather was bad, and Cliff had to drive really slow, Jan got out of sync on where the turns and time were on the drive. Cliff stopped a couple houses from Jan's house and said, "Ok, Jan, we're here!" Jan got out of the car and was walking really slow because of the snow, and tumbled over an unfamiliar row of bushes. He laid there in the snow hollering, "CLIFF, YOU NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH!!" Cliff was laughing his butt off!

• Haha 1

728447E8-44FA-4DDC-B659-F72F7B172BCE.jpeg.a0a7572b8b6991061fb8efe06e6734ba.jpeg

Interestingly, I actually encountered a “falling” rock on a western trip. Mountain goat kicked it off the side of a cut. It bounced down and landed in front of my car, where I promptly hit it. Hub cap went rolling down the road. The rim of the wheel was dented so air was leaking away. Found the hub cap - much further away than I imagined. Service station guy whammed the rim back straight. Steel wheel incidentally.

Horsepoop. The reason NASA can't make F1 engines anymore is that they got rid of all the old white sliderule jockeys and now spend all their time in sensitivity training classes.

The slide rules were white, as you say. In the interest of diversity and inclusiveness while slide rules were replaced with black ones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

728447E8-44FA-4DDC-B659-F72F7B172BCE.jpeg.a0a7572b8b6991061fb8efe06e6734ba.jpeg

Related image

They don't throw pebbles, they go Muslim and try to kill the Line Guys.  I had a crushed top of a Tahoe that told a similar story after arresting a group and the smugglers above the cliff face in the hood not being happy about it.

• Sad 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic