Random Posting

Eric

22 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Copied from another blog. I would've never gotten that either.

Screen Shot 2024-04-27 at 11.30.05 AM.png

Admittedly I'm a little slow lately.  Took me a bit to get the joke here.  Windows is the above referenced software!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, pipedreams said:

90fd2a23225eba86.jpg.70336d22a888f59dc36d5d151292d41e.jpg

Talking and joking with the waitress has taught me this.  One day I was joking with Mel and she seemed sad.  I asked her what was the matter? and she said she just took care of the funeral for her father.  She said none of the family would lift a finger to help, so she had to do it all.  Now she had his Urn and no one wanted it including her.  She has to dispose of his belongings and nothing is worth anything so it's coming out of her own pocket.  Waitressing doesn't make you rich......

You never know just how tough life is for someone else.  Mel also has a son without a father.........  She's strong so I believe the kid will be all right. but, another waitress is a cute little button of a girl and she's 30 years old with two sons that are just finding out that they are stronger than her and bigger.  She demands but doesn't know much about parenting so things will get much tougher for her when her sons start hanging out with the other kids that don't listen to their parents.....

I have never seen so many single mothers in one place, and all with children and no fathers.  Most are white one is black but they all fell for the same bullshit and then were left "holding the bag", while dad found another one that he could impregnate........

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, DAKA said:

This explains the protesters.....

437931585_7997023163645178_5737722343534974791_n.jpg

Why the hell is it so difficult for people to listen and hear "DUCT TAPE" not duck tape!  I hear this all the time.......  It's like Butt naked when all my life its been BUCK NAKED!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Why the hell is it so difficult for people to listen and hear "DUCT TAPE" not duck tape!  I hear this all the time.......  It's like Butt naked when all my life its been BUCK NAKED!!!

You're funny !

• Haha 1