Random Posting

Eric

10 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Actually wasn’t/isn’t Picard British... or maybe French?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picard was French.  Patrick Stewart (the actor) is British.  And has not aged in like 40 years.

10 hours ago, Dric902 said:

78B66652-CC02-4083-B379-405427559957.jpeg.fc1c910a8f5dc48a26c2d61ffede61e4.jpeg

All lose.  You're supposed to DRINK the beer.

• Thanks 1

Took a "walkabout" to day.  Drove from South Orlando to Cape Canaveral on the east coast.  Exactly 59 miles by my route.  Now I know how much wall 57 miles is!!!!!   I LOVE it!!!  It's gonna be a Beautiful Thing!!!!!:cheerleader:

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/26/706795716/pentagon-authorizes-1-billion-for-fence-construction-at-mexico-border

Edited by Swampfox762
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of corvettes, my son was on I-75  and a couple of drinks came off a truck and he couldn’t ovoid them. When he ran em over it cracked the differential housing and messed up a bunch of other stuff. It did so much damage the insurance co wants to totall the car!

5D76F960-9C13-49EF-A8CF-752BA34863FF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Need a little help.....

Friends came over a couple nights ago and unfortunately, my wifes Favorite Champaign Glass was Broken.  Found it many, many years ago in Ocean Springs Miss. in a little "Artsy Fartsy" type of Antique shop.  I have done a reverse picture search on the internet and can't find anything like it.  I know there must be one out there SOMEPLACE in America!!!!  If any of you have ever seen one like it, or ever run across one for sale, I would sure appreciate dropping me a PM.  I know it's a Long Shot, but I figured I'd give it a try. 

Before it was broken, the Flute was a straight "V" flute, no rounding, just a straight V.  The Amber Jewel is also very distinct. Also, the Glass is GLASS not Crystal. 

Thanks for any help!:)

Glass1.jpg

Edited by Swampfox762
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Need a little help.....

Friends came over a couple nights ago and unfortunately, my wifes Favorite Champaign Glass was Broken.  Found it many, many years ago in Ocean Springs Miss. in a little "Artsy Fartsy" type of Antique shop.  I have done a reverse picture search on the internet and can't find anything like it.  I know there must be one out there SOMEPLACE in America!!!!  If any of you have ever seen one like it, or ever run across one for sale, I would sure appreciate dropping me a PM.  I know it's a Long Shot, but I figured I'd give it a try. 

Before it was broken, the Flute was a straight "V" flute, no rounding, just a straight V.  The Amber Jewel is also very distinct. Also, the Glass is GLASS not Crystal. 

Glass1.jpg

Did you try replacements.com?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Need a little help.....

Glass1.jpg

Like this?

dd56008fbcb57b1dc44837d70375203f.jpg

dd56008fbcb57b1dc44837d70375203f.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sigobsessed said:

Now I’m hungry!!!!

In some of my postings, I have lamented the loss of the really good "bar burger".  I have found it and am relishing the taste and good memories.

All I had to do was find Hamburger at the market that was marked, "20% fat".  I'm reliving my "yout" again.  Found a market with "Hot Seasoned Potato Wedges" to top it off.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic