The dip problem

gwalchmai

I ain't talkin' 'bout Roger Rabbit nor double dippin'. 

Just like hot dogs and buns, chips and dip need to even out. The last chip should coincide with the last quantum of dip. If one runs out before the other you must replenish it to satisfy Liebig's Law of the Minimum and to maintain balance and symmetry. That's why one often sees people strolling about in circles at garden parties, assuming one attends garden parties. 

Easy Homemade <b>Chip Dip</b> | A Mind &quot;Full&quot; Mom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

image.png.e90f47d084c58a9dbea65116ed062f50.png

Not long after my wife and I got hitched, my wife started helping out at our church.

One Sunday after service a group of us were standing around talking and Pastor Clark mentioned that his new pirnter was not working. my wife imediately chimed in saying. "probably just your Dip **** settings".  Everyone including the pastor laughed and she turned the prettiest shade of red. :anim_rofl2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, jmohme said:

Not long after my wife and I got hitched, my wife started helping out at our church.

One Sunday after service a group of us were standing around talking and Pastor Clark mentioned that his new pirnter was not working. my wife imediately chimed in saying. "probably just your Dip **** settings".  Everyone including the pastor laughed and she turned the prettiest shade of red. :anim_rofl2:

I remember the Dip **** switch on the back of the Atari 2600. You would get called a ***** for flipping it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Just like hot dogs and buns, chips and dip need to even out. The last chip should coincide with the last quantum of dip. If one runs out before the other you must replenish it to satisfy Liebig's Law of the Minimum and to maintain balance and symmetry. That's why one often sees people strolling about in circles at garden parties, assuming one attends garden parties. 

Good Hot & Spicy guacamole dip never has to equal out for me. If they run out of chips, I just eat it with a spoon.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Good Hot & Spicy guacamole dip never has to equal out for me. If they run out of chips, I just eat it with a spoon.

There is a little family owned mexican place near my house. The make thier own salsa that is served hot. I have often told the owner that she should offer her salsa on the menu as a soup.  I can and have eaten it that way.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

My problem at Denny's, making the eggs and the right number of bacon last until they go together.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

I remember the Dip **** switch on the back of the Atari 2600. You would get called a ***** for flipping it!

I love it when girls do that, my SIL used to refer to fender skirts as, "Fender Panties".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, minervadoe said:

GUAC!!!

1ycwu9.jpg

WHY? simple economics. avocados cost several times as much as tomatoes. Where I live, (Washington state) avocados cost as much as 2 dollars EACH.  But where I used to live, (Los Angeles) there were avocado trees everywhere in the city. even on street corners, where the property owners wouldn't mind in the least if you'd pick them off the ground before they started to rot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ramjet38 said:

You got salsa dip, guac dip, Queso dip, spinach dip, dip wad, and dip ****.  I've either ate or seen all of them.

You forgot Sheep dip

• Like 3
  • Haha 1