Black man arrested near Graceland for pulling out his snake.

I lived just down the street from there. A guy tried to rob a convenience store next to us by whipping it out and laying it on the counter. The clerk smashed it with a can of soup.

Welcome to South Memphis. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I lived just down the street from there. A guy tried to rob a convenience store next to us by whipping it out and laying it on the counter. The clerk smashed it with a can of soup.

Welcome to South Memphis. 

I'm not sure what exactly got whipped out and smashed here.  I'm sorry for it if it was a real live reptile/innocent bystander.  I'm not sorry if it wasn't...innocent.

• Haha 4

• Administrators

"At approximately 3:05 a.m., Cook entered the store for the third time, this time with a five-foot snake wrapped around his neck."

It's too bad the snake wasn't a constrictor. It could have saved everyone the trouble of dealing with this idiot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I'm not sure what exactly got whipped out and smashed here.  I'm sorry for it if it was a real live reptile/innocent bystander.  I'm not sorry if it wasn't...innocent.

It was his penis. Tough old southern grandma wasn’t taking his crap. Not a smart way to rob a store. I still miss Memphis at times. The magnolias. The river. The music. The running gun battles. Good memories. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

It was his penis. Tough old southern grandma wasn’t taking his crap. Not a smart way to rob a store. I still miss Memphis at times. The magnolias. The river. The music. The running gun battles. Good memories. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

:innocent:

• Haha 1

• Administrators
Just now, MO Fugga said:

I've been a fan for awhile. 

He died far too young. He had an interesting take on punk music. I liked his sound. Interestingly, that song is a cover of a 1990s skinhead song. 

• Like 2