Iran Launches Drone Attack on Israel

Eric

Israel's anti-missile defense should knock them all down.

I suggest that this is not a tactical attack intended to do any real damage, but Iran showing their population that the ayatollahs have big dicks.

If they were serious, Hamas and Hezbollah would follow with an artillery, missile or ground attack from miles away, not two countries away.

Expect Biden and company to make speeches  that no one understands and avoid taking a stand on anything, much less support for Israel.

Remember, Iran is Biden's friend.

Israel is costing the hippie Marxists votes.

Expect Tlaib and Omar to have orgasms.

Someone will have to explain it to Ocasio-Cortez.

So, there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So, Iran says that they have the right to attack Israel because the 'Zionists' bombed near their embassy in Syria.

Are they kidding?

For 500 points, Which country is known for violating other country's embassies, not just in 1979, but for the past 40 years, mainly through their radical proxies??

:upeyes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

It was a great place, unless you opposed the Shah's progressively fascist rule.

Then, the secret police, the SAVAK, would come calling and you would disappear.

Kind of like what the FBI is doing to us, but without the secret prisons and torture chambers -- yet.

It is sad, Iran started out as the decent modern country that you mentioned, but absolute rulers, like the Shah, become more, not less tyrannical over time.

We are on the way.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) did not hold back on his thoughts either as Israel braces for attack.

“Iran has encircled Israel and has been attacking our Israeli allies from almost every front for months. They have launched attacks from Syria, Iraq, Yemen, the West Bank, Hezbollah-controlled Lebanon, and of course the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip. Now they have escalated by launching attacks directly from Iranian territory," Cruz said in a statement. "These attacks are enabled and financed by deliberate policy choices made by Joe Biden and Biden officials, who have allowed roughly $100 billion to flow to Iran since 2021. Americans and Israelis have been made catastrophically more vulnerable by these policies."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2024/04/13/reactions-to-iran-attack-n2637752

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Israel has never started it but they should finish it. "But El, that would lead to WW3". Look, prophecy is gonna occur regardless.  The Tribulation is coming.

Let's move away from the spiritual and just deal with the physical.  Ok, Islam is a cancer.  Jews and Christians can live together peacefully despite theological differences.  Muslims, not so much.

Remember, the same Americans supporting Hamas also support BLM here and defunding the police.  IF you are an enemy to Israel, you are an enemy to America.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

34 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

Israel has never started it but they should finish it. "But El, that would lead to WW3". Look, prophecy is gonna occur regardless.  The Tribulation is coming.

Let's move away from the spiritual and just deal with the physical.  Ok, Islam is a cancer.  Jews and Christians can live together peacefully despite theological differences.  Muslims, not so much.

Remember, the same Americans supporting Hamas also support BLM here and defunding the police.  IF you are an enemy to Israel, you are an enemy to America.

But can AMERICANS get along...Certainly I feel the Republicans can  :angel:... the Democrats...well, not so much     :outtahere:

• Like 6

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

What's shooting those things down?

I've been sitting here wondering if Israel's defensive laser system is operational. Some of the video seemed to show what was pretty obviously one object closing on another object at high speed and then exploding. Others though seemed to be a single object traveling along and then the object got much brighter and several bright flashes bloomed from it, followed by it either winking out or exploding. I'm obviously not an expert on this, or even that well informed on the technology, but the videos I've seen of lasers intercepting and destroying aircraft looked like that. The laser beam had to remain focused on the object for several seconds, until it absorbed enough energy to fail structurally and/or explode.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, DAKA said:

But can AMERICANS get along...Certainly I feel the Republicans can  :angel:... the Democrats...well, not so much     :outtahere:

Yep, they support those poor Palestinians and want to murder babies in the womb.  They hate America as much as they hate Israel, this my comments.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Why was the US supposedly able to predict this attack by Iran at least a week in advance?

I doubt that the US has much humint in Muslim paradise after 40 years and the US has no diplomatic relations with Iran.

So ( sorry, gwalch :biggrin: ) what was the source of the intel?

I'm thinking that we're being spun again -- still.

Iran called somebody in the Biden circus and told them they would attack, said attack would be ineffective, but symbolic, and now Joe can claim that he has a big dick.

If I were Israel, I would tell the United States to **** off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Administrators

Something else that was reported that I find interesting was that one of the news reports stated that one of the incoming targets was destroyed 'exo-atmospherically'. That was the first time I ever heard that term, although it obviously means that the intercept happened outside the atmosphere. This was reported before it was reported that Iran had launched ballistic missiles, although it became clear later that they had done so. Anyway, I didn't realize that we had a capability operational to intercept and destroy a missile outside the atmosphere. This was announced on Fox News, BTW.

• Like 4

So the millions Brandon released back to Iran wasn't for humanitarian aid?  Let's not forget who pulled out of Afghanistan and got people needlessly killed. Let's be honest, Brandon has dementia, BHO is pulling the strings. We can go back to Benghazi or how he tried to influence Israel's elections.  No wonder Netanyahu hates lying Joe.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Something about this whole thing doesn't smell right.

We were told Russia wouldn't attack Ukraine almost right up to the minute they did in fact attack.

This time we were told for days that Iran would attack, but it was more of a dud than lighting wet toilet paper on the 4th of July.

If it all went down as claimed, that is a huge attack by one nation on another, and yet it appears nothing got past defenses, which is great, but still a surprise.

So, why? Did Iran think it would be more successful? Did they know it would fail?

What did it cost to shoot down all that incoming ordinance? How much did the stuff that was shot down cost? How many more can be shot down before the stores are depleted?

Was that the same stuff Iran is supposed to be selling to Russia that they are using to successfully attack Ukraine?

• Thanks 2

I considered that Israel had to expend a good quantity of anti-missile munitions and it occurred to me that Biden and the hippie Marxists want to run Israel out of said munitions, then hold a re-supply from the US over Netanyahu's head.

Now, Bibi will have to obey Blinken, no?

Either that, or the hippie Marxists want to force Speaker Johnson's hand and he has to do whatever Hakeem tells him if he wants aid to Israel.

I would love to consider that's something an ally wouldn't do, but then, Israel is no longer an ally, they are thwarting the Obama ideal of a re-aligned Middle East -- dominated by radical Islam.

Good point, amigo.

:599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Like 2

Demented Joe is now taking full and only credit for moving naval assets so they could intercept Iran's barrage.  :upeyes:

And suddenly, the $100+ billion emergency supplemental defense authorization that died last October because the House (under Speaker McCarthy at the time) refused to consider it.

Now, Mitch and Chuckie over in the Senate are all gung ho again to get it passed and signed.  :upeyes:

And Speaker Johnson will cave like a wet paper towel.

Republicans always do.

NB if you read the document, you will note that very little of the billions actually goes to Israel.

Most of their allocation goes to US defense contractors to rebuild their inventory, not Israel's.

I truly hate being cynical and deeming the worst behavior and acts as inevitable, but the hippie Marxists and craven Republicans rarely surprise me anymore.

• Like 6

In related news, Brandon responded to the Iranian threat by begging "don't". :chatter:

Every schoolboy, at least thru the 20th century, learned that you can't talk a bully into backing down; it didn't even work on Cornpop without twirling a heavy metal chain at him. :uglylol:

And if you let him smack you in the face and then say "OK, I'm done" he'll just do it again and again.

The only way to stop a bully is to hurt him, as best you can. :nutcheck:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2