Iran Launches Drone Attack on Israel

Eric

History is full of wars that kill millions started by men intoxicated by pride and arrogance.

I hope that humanity can avoid that this time.

Let us humans focus our energy on solving the mysteries of the Universe, traveling to distant planets, feeding all that hunger.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tous said:

Let us humans focus our energy on solving the mysteries of the Universe, traveling to distant planets, feeding all that hunger.

... and these:

<b>George Jetson</b> Lied To Me. Bicycles have engines but my car won&#39;t ...

btw, H-B's vision of the future includes a darker skinned guy among others, in pretty good proportion to the US population, as well as a citizen open carrying a phased plasma pistol. All in all it looks like a nice place.

• Like 3

Karine Jean-Pierre is even better than Baghdad Bob.

Bob told outrageous lies.

KJP just says, If you were going to ask me any questions about that, don't ask me any questions about that because I'm not going to answer any questions about that.

Have I mentioned that I am an African homosexual who might be a female if someone could defines a woman -- which they can't?

:upeyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Redhookbklyn said:

Just when you need “Baghdad Bob” to tell you the truth about what the hell is going on.

Do you think the Iranians would hire Bob if they can find him? :D

I’m betting that Bob is deader than disco by now. I’ll never forget the rebroadcast of one of his news reports stating that there were no Americans within a hundred miles, while American armored vehicles could be seen in the distance. :anim_lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/21/2024 at 12:23 AM, Eric said:

I’m betting that Bob is deader than disco by now. I’ll never forget the rebroadcast of one of his news reports stating that there were no Americans within a hundred miles, while American armored vehicles could be seen in the distance. :anim_lol:

Bob’s alive!

83 years old and supposedly living in the UAE.

When I grow up I want to be just like Bob! :xD:

• Haha 3