Baby Boomers.

The baby boom ended in 1964. Many statisticians say it ended in April of 64.  So this month the last baby boomers turn 60. Myself included.

I’m going to go to the gym and see what young alphabet generation twerp I can irritate with this  

IMG_5363.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

13 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

The baby boom ended in 1964. Many statisticians say it ended in April of 64.  So this month the last baby boomers turn 60. Myself included.

I’m going to go to the gym and see what young alphabet generation twerp I can irritate with this  

IMG_5363.jpeg

Happy Birthday, Brother Bates. I'm a Boomer too but I'm ten and a half years older than you. tom. :fred:

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

I still have a couple of these.  I saw some people pointing at them the other day. 

vintage-look-filter-old-antenna-260nw-66

Ha-Ha!  I still have one and it works great.  Not rich enough to have an electrical rotor for it, so use  pipe wrench on the mast for fine tuning.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, minervadoe said:

Owning a genuine rotor antenna identified you as the neighborhood techie nerd (and allowed SF Bay Area folks to watch the Sacramento farm report, before the Saturday morning cartoons came on).

MR-AR-303_800x600t.jpg

Peasant!   Mine!

611AjJdAPoL._AC_SL1307_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, janice6 said:

Peasant!   Mine!

611AjJdAPoL._AC_SL1307_.jpg

Every ( well, a lot of) "Hams" had them   ...  for multi beam antennas.....I had a 32 element 2 meter on on the roof of my parents house....put it up when they were away for a few days, caught hell from my mom!!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, minervadoe said:

Owning a genuine rotor antenna identified you as the neighborhood techie nerd (and allowed SF Bay Area folks to watch the Sacramento farm report, before the Saturday morning cartoons came on).

MR-AR-303_800x600t.jpg

We were gonna fly our meshtastic nodes up on an drone to see how far we can get messages and data. Maybe next week. Might try for 100 miles. Gotta visit the flat land though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1