Dang. People!

gwalchmai

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-man-killed-naked-man-beat-him-firewood-delivering

Texas man killed by naked man who beat him to death with firewood he was delivering

A man delivering firewood to a home in Texas was killed by a naked man who beat him to death with the logs, according to court documents obtained by local media.

Scotty Jackson, 51, was found dead in the front yard of a home on Wendover Drive in Fort Worth Saturday night after suffering "severe blunt trauma" to the head and neck, FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth reported.

Police responded to the home after multiple people called to report an assault.

Jackson, who was delivering firewood purchased from him by the homeowner, was approached by a naked man acting belligerent and extremely violent while unloading the U-Haul, according to the homeowner, who did not want to be identified.

An arrest affidavit obtained by FOX 4 said the naked man was identified as 27-year-old Chrisantus Omondi, who was renting an Airbnb on the street.

Omondi allegedly went up to Jackson and the homeowner and started yelling in the face of the homeowner for being "on his property" while holding up a key. 

"He never wants to see me again. I should leave," the homeowner recalled Omondi yelling. "[Jackson] then replied, ‘No, this is his property and his house. Just let us unload firewood because it’s cold outside.’"

The homeowner said Omondi pushed him and then allegedly struck Jackson repeatedly with a piece of wood, ultimately dumping a wheelbarrow of firewood on him. 

The suspect then chased the homeowner into his house before going back to Jackson and beating him to death with the firewood, according to the homeowner's recollection, which police confirmed through other witnesses and video surveillance.

"Fully believe with my whole heart that he was out to murder both of us," the homeowner told FOX 4.

After the deadly attack, Omondi allegedly went back to the Airbnb he was staying in and threatened a woman renting another room in the home who was doing laundry, the arrest affidavit included.

The woman told police Omondi was yelling," I'll beat your a--. I'm going to f--- you up," while trying to force his way into her room. She was able to get into a bathroom, where he was also trying to break into when police arrived.

Omondi, who was still naked and described as "non-compliant and aggressive," was told by police to leave the home, which he did while yelling at law enforcement. He was ultimately arrested after officers deployed a taser.

Omondi, who has a criminal history, was charged with murder by Fort Worth police and is in the Tarrant County Corrections Center. He is also facing charges from the Tarrant County Sheriff's Office for aggravated assault of a security officer and obstruction.

His bond on all three charges totals $312,000.

Scotty Jackson poses for picture

Scotty Jackson, 51, was killed Saturday night while delivering firewood to a home in Fort Worth, Texas. (GoFundMe/Kassy DeLeon)

• Sad 6

• Administrators

It's funny how race and citizenship are never issues in a news story, when the truth is inconvenient. Chrisantus Omondi is Kenyan, with a history of violent criminal behavior.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Yeah, I didn't post his pic because I'm really sick of this stuff. Less said about such trash the better. :(

No   More people need to know who is doing what...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I deliver firewood to a few elderly people each winter, not charity, they pay me for it. They have had neighbors steal it out of their yards. One was a guy next door that I know has a good job. I put up a trail cam and told him he should just buy firewood because it's much easier. His excuse was that he only needed a little for a fire when the power was out. I told him the right thing to do was walk over to his neighbor with cash in hand and ask to buy some firewood.

Stupid that I should have to teach a grown ass man moral character.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Why was the guy still in this country after his previous violent crime arrests?

Oh, you know why....

I heard the story but didn't pay to much attention to it.  I will have to check street and see where it is in relation to mi casa.  

How many black males are charged with hate crimes?  I wasn't there but nothing wrong with immediately running in opposite direction of a naked male.   This nation is so fk'd up.  We devalue life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness preferring govt. control, and fentanyl instead.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, El Spicoli said:

How many black males are charged with hate crimes?  I wasn't there but nothing wrong with immediately running in opposite direction of a naked male.   This nation is so fk'd up.  We devalue life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness preferring govt. control, and fentanyl instead.

I am firmly against the whole idea of "hate crimes". It's just a mechanism to remove equal treatment under the law, which we have sought for thousands of years and are losing to a few well-placed criminals. "Tar and feathers, I reckon!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I am firmly against the whole idea of "hate crimes". It's just a mechanism to remove equal treatment under the law, which we have sought for thousands of years and are losing to a few well-placed criminals. "Tar and feathers, I reckon!"

Ah grasshopper, that is not the Q I asked.  To me, if you murder someone, you kinda hate them.  I agree with you but this is reality, you think any DA is going to petition the state legislators to do away the designation?  Heck, the Black DA fired me (well tried) for not being Black.  He died recently.  He kept wanting to connect on LI?  His Black DA Chief Inv. Was convicted of a Federal charge.  None of that happened when I worked under a White DA.  All can be verified if you look at the Dallas DA history starting around 2009.

It's like me asking why more BLM members weren't arrested in 2018 and someone saying people have a right to protest.  2 different subjects....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-man-killed-naked-man-beat-him-firewood-delivering

Texas man killed by naked man who beat him to death with firewood he was delivering

A man delivering firewood to a home in Texas was killed by a naked man who beat him to death with the logs, according to court documents obtained by local media.

Scotty Jackson, 51, was found dead in the front yard of a home on Wendover Drive in Fort Worth Saturday night after suffering "severe blunt trauma" to the head and neck, FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth reported.

Police responded to the home after multiple people called to report an assault.

Jackson, who was delivering firewood purchased from him by the homeowner, was approached by a naked man acting belligerent and extremely violent while unloading the U-Haul, according to the homeowner, who did not want to be identified.

An arrest affidavit obtained by FOX 4 said the naked man was identified as 27-year-old Chrisantus Omondi, who was renting an Airbnb on the street.

Omondi allegedly went up to Jackson and the homeowner and started yelling in the face of the homeowner for being "on his property" while holding up a key. 

"He never wants to see me again. I should leave," the homeowner recalled Omondi yelling. "[Jackson] then replied, ‘No, this is his property and his house. Just let us unload firewood because it’s cold outside.’"

The homeowner said Omondi pushed him and then allegedly struck Jackson repeatedly with a piece of wood, ultimately dumping a wheelbarrow of firewood on him. 

The suspect then chased the homeowner into his house before going back to Jackson and beating him to death with the firewood, according to the homeowner's recollection, which police confirmed through other witnesses and video surveillance.

"Fully believe with my whole heart that he was out to murder both of us," the homeowner told FOX 4.

After the deadly attack, Omondi allegedly went back to the Airbnb he was staying in and threatened a woman renting another room in the home who was doing laundry, the arrest affidavit included.

The woman told police Omondi was yelling," I'll beat your a--. I'm going to f--- you up," while trying to force his way into her room. She was able to get into a bathroom, where he was also trying to break into when police arrived.

Omondi, who was still naked and described as "non-compliant and aggressive," was told by police to leave the home, which he did while yelling at law enforcement. He was ultimately arrested after officers deployed a taser.

Omondi, who has a criminal history, was charged with murder by Fort Worth police and is in the Tarrant County Corrections Center. He is also facing charges from the Tarrant County Sheriff's Office for aggravated assault of a security officer and obstruction.

His bond on all three charges totals $312,000.

Scotty Jackson poses for picture

Scotty Jackson, 51, was killed Saturday night while delivering firewood to a home in Fort Worth, Texas. (GoFundMe/Kassy DeLeon)

"Omondi, who has a criminal history, was charged with murder by Fort Worth police and is in the Tarrant County Corrections Center. He is also facing charges from the Tarrant County Sheriff's Office for aggravated assault of a security officer and obstruction."

Yet another recidivistic menace to society who should be incarcerated for life. And even now there's no guarantee that he'll he'll be locked up permanently  You'd think that in January when it's cold enough to be burning firewood, that it would be too cold to be running around naked. But anyone who can afford to stay at an Airbnb can probably afford some pretty good drugs on the money he likely gets from public assistance.

This is the world we live in now. :i24:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

39 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

Ah grasshopper, that is not the Q I asked.  To me, if you murder someone, you kinda hate them.  I agree with you but this is reality, you think any DA is going to petition the state legislators to do away the designation?  Heck, the Black DA fired me (well tried) for not being Black.  He died recently.  He kept wanting to connect on LI?  His Black DA Chief Inv. Was convicted of a Federal charge.  None of that happened when I worked under a White DA.  All can be verified if you look at the Dallas DA history starting around 2009.

It's like me asking why more BLM members weren't arrested in 2018 and someone saying people have a right to protest.  2 different subjects....

Yeah, I understand your point, and it's valid. But so is mine. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, minderasr said:

This is why you should ALWAYS carry a gun.

From Christian Warrior Trng, - ABC, always be carrying. 

Woodboy was lacking like an Israeli when hamas comes knocking.

If anyone is offended by that, they probably deserve it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/19/2024 at 10:18 AM, gwalchmai said:

Yeah, I didn't post his pic because I'm really sick of this stuff. Less said about such trash the better. :(

All you need to know about the guy is that he's an "Immigrant" who just came to this country for a better life for himself and his family <Sarc> and didn't need to be vetted and it didn't matter if he had a criminal record or a history of mental illness or even a means of supporting himself because under our current system none of those things are necessary.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

... because under our current system none of those things are necessary.

Under our current system it only matters that the invaders can walk to a polling place or have a mail box so they can vote illegally to keep the hippie Marxists in power.

Let's see the hands of those that believe that the Marxists won't engage in huge widespread cheating  in the upcoming election whilst the feckless Republican sit there and watch them, but never complain.

I am tied of hearing the invaders whine about their free food, free lodging, free phones, free medical care, free education for their whelp and still they moan, There's no work.

If they intended to work, which why would they when everything they can desire is free, the hippie Marxist solution is to fire all of the citizens, especially the evil white ones, and give the jobs to the invaders.

The females can find jobs as Eric Swalwell's assistant, the males as Diane Feinstein's driver.

Doesn't matter if ol' Diane is dead.

The invaders have a right to a cushy government job.

I can just see those urban invaders eager to pick lettuce in California.  :upeyes:

So, there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, tous said:

Under our current system it only matters that the invaders can walk to a polling place or have a mail box so they can vote illegally to keep the hippie Marxists in power.

Let's see the hands of those that believe that the Marxists won't engage in huge widespread cheating  in the upcoming election whilst the feckless Republican sit there and watch them, but never complain.

I am tied of hearing the invaders whine about their free food, free lodging, free phones, free medical care, free education for their whelp and still they moan, There's no work.

If they intended to work, which why would they when everything they can desire is free, the hippie Marxist solution is to fire all of the citizens, especially the evil white ones, and give the jobs to the invaders.

The females can find jobs as Eric Swalwell's assistant, the males as Diane Feinstein's driver.

Doesn't matter if ol' Diane is dead.

The invaders have a right to a cushy government job.

I can just see those urban invaders eager to pick lettuce in California.  :upeyes:

So, there.

Under the old Ellis Island system, Immigrants had to have a sponsor, a means of supporting themselves, a clean criminal record, and fulfill several other requirements, along with pledging  a loyalty oath to the United States. That all began to change in 1965 with the Immigration and Nationality Act, also known as the Hart–Celler Act and the 1965 Immigration Act, which was a landmark federal law co-sponsored by Edward M."Ted" Kennedy, and passed by the 89th United States Congress and signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson, AKA EL BJ. 

One of the main provisions of the law was that it removed the national-origins quota. This meant that it eliminated national origin, race, and ancestry as a basis for immigration, so that we took in more third world people and fewer Europeans. And to make the bill more appealing to Republicans it created a new seven-category preference system which gave priority to relatives and children of U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents, professionals and other individuals with specialized skills, but also made refugees an additional priority.

The reason I refer to LBJ as "El BJ" was not just because he really sucked, but because back in 1964 when Lyndon Johnson and Hubert Humphrey  were running against Barry Goldwater and William Miller, I'll never forget seeing a blank white billboard with graffiti sprayed across the whole thing  that said, "VOTE FOR EL BJ AND GET A HUMP FREE!"  1964. That was 60 years ago. I've been interested in politics for a long time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

The immigrants of the 19th century were also screened for communicable disease and those infected were not allowed into the country.

Prepare yourself for an epidemic of rubella and tuberculosis, perhaps even polio and smallpox, not to mention AIDS.

I wonder how many of the recent surge of Chinese nationals all carry vials of the new and improved COVID-19; the one with 100% mortality.

The hippie Marxists have won, but their prize may well be a ruined country and decimated population.

I guess the invaders will have to find some other country to infest after they destroy ours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

The reason I refer to LBJ as "El BJ" was not just because he really sucked, but because back in 1964 when Lyndon Johnson and Hubert Humphrey  were running against Barry Goldwater and William Miller, I'll never forget seeing a blank white billboard with graffiti sprayed across the whole thing  that said, "VOTE FOR EL BJ AND GET A HUMP FREE!"  I've been interested in politics for a long time.

I was in my first year of college in 1968 when I encountered a very pregnant woman wearing a Nixon's The One T-shirt.

:biggrin:

• Haha 5