Possible Smokin hot Girl-on-Girl Catfight in the near future?

Borg warner

Megyn Kelly Says ‘Come F**k Me Up’ to Charlize Theron After Oscar Winning Actress Vows Violence Against ‘Transphobes’

By David Ng 13 May 2023 Breitbart

Megyn Kelly is taking up Hollywood star Charlize Theron’s threat to “f**k anybody up” who dares to challenge or question drag queen performances for children.
On Friday, Kelly — whom Charlize Theron played in the movie Bombshell — hit back during an episode of her podcast, saying, “why doesn’t Charlize Theron come and f**k me up?”

“I’m 100 percent against her on this,” Kelly explained. “Yes, there are fun drag queen shows — I’ve been to them. When we lived in Chicago I went to one and it was super fun. It was all adults.”
“But there are drag queen shows out there right now that are deeply disturbing, and they are happening in front of young children,” she continued, adding it could “include the grooming of young children.”
Kelly added: “Even she should be against this, trans kid or not,” referring to Theron’s adopted son who identifies as a transgender “girl.”

As Breitbart News reported, Charlize Theron recently appeared on the “Drag Isn’t Dangerous” fundraising telethon during which she told the drag community she has their collective backs.
“We love you queens,” the actress said. “We’re in your corner and we’ve got you, and I will f**k anybody up who’s trying to f**k with anything with you guys.”

The “Drag Isn’t Dangerous” telethon was designed to be a celebration of all things drag and reportedly raised more than $500,000 from 5,000 individual donors.
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, minderasr said:

I like Megyn Kelly.  But if Charlize Theron picked up any moves from her role in Atomic Blonde, Megyn might be in a bit of a pickle.

Make it a PPV for the childrens!  I'll drop a C note Megyn.   
I won't lie, when she said what she said, I might have got a chubby.

• Haha 2

Charlize Theron sounds like she is a member of the Will Smith pampered bad ass society.  Such people make Hollywood fantasies where they are pampered by a bunch of stunt people who assist them to do some choreography.  The finished product makes them look like Muhammad Ali or some imaginary unbeatable assassin.  In the end, their inflated ego has them slapping people and making boisterous statements.  Whatever happened to those animated celebrity death match challenges.  I had high hopes that a holiday extravaganza version of that show would become a yearly tradition.  But alas, it is now only a memory. 

• Like 4