Celebrity Matchups

Eric

• Administrators

OK, who would win a bare-knuckle fist fight between these two? Let's say they are both in their prime and neither is armed. Cher has reach and she is probably street-wise. I'm guessing she would fight dirty. Dolly is country-tough and she has developed a lot of upper body strength from hard work and from lugging the twins around. My Money is on Dolly. What do you think?

292092692_381186974112199_2347542660383979077_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Cher has had so many plastic surgeries, the first punch she took everything would fall apart.:S

Dolly looks ******* scary now, from all her surgeries. Dolly is still #1 among celebrities IMO.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Eric said:

OK, new matchup: Rodney Dangerfield vs Jonathan Winters, both middle-age, both in dresses. Who wins?

maxresdefault.jpg

origin.jpg

Easy, Jonathan, he was a Marine and mentally ill, Rodney wouldn’t know what hit him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, NPTim said:

Easy, Jonathan, he was a Marine and mentally ill, Rodney wouldn’t know what hit him.

Yeah, that was my thinking. As nice as Winters always appeared, it seemed like there could be a mean SOB lurking in there somewhere. I wonder if Dangerfield's eyes would have bulged like that pic above, as Winters throttled him? :greensupergrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2