Anyone Heard From Swampfox762?

Eric

• Administrators

It just occurred to me that I haven't seen him around lately. I just checked his account and he hasn't been on since May 4th. Anyone heard anything? I know he was having some health issues. I hope he is doing ok.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Eric said:

It just occurred to me that I haven't seen him around lately. I just checked his account and he hasn't been on since May 4th. Anyone heard anything? I know he was having some health issues. I hope he is doing ok.

About that time he had sent me a PM he was dropping out, seemed to be ok.  What happened to Historian while we are wondering?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Still AWOL. I guess it is a given that none of us know how to get in touch personally?

Isn't it weird how that can be in this day and age?  We all are on some form of social media and we all have mobile devices, but yet some of us can still remain out of touch with others. 

1 hour ago, Maser said:

Isn't it weird how that can be in this day and age?  We all are on some form of social media and we all have mobile devices, but yet some of us can still remain out of touch with others. 

I assume it's by choice so I respect their wishes. I have a deadman switch to let all my forum buds know if I kick the bucket or if the greys take me back to K'Nicki!Shimba.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

I've got a name & address and what I believe may be good phone numbers for him, that I uncovered after a little digging. I hesitate to violate his privacy though, if he simply didn't want to hang out here any more. I know he had a pretty serious medical procedure back in January. The last time he posted here was on April 19th and the last time there was a hit to the site from his computer was May 4th. I didn't see any indication in his last posts that suggested he was going to stop posting, nor did I see any trouble btween him and anyone else.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eric said:

I've got a name & address and what I believe may be good phone numbers for him, that I uncovered after a little digging. I hesitate to violate his privacy though, if he simply didn't want to hang out here any more. I know he had a pretty serious medical procedure back in January. The last time he posted here was on April 19th and the last time there was a hit to the site from his computer was May 4th. I didn't see any indication in his last posts that suggested he was going to stop posting, nor did I see any trouble btween him and anyone else.

I could invoke my super secret powers to look for him, but I super respect privacy rights.PM me if you must.

Privacy as it is. the best thing would be he not answer if worried about his tender feels, and Swampfox don't seem to be one of those Feely people. Leave a message, or if he answers, just say Hi and we were worried. Respect his position to relay more than he's alive and well, recovering, out of pocket, or what ever and that would let some here know he is at least OK.

Your choice and you have to follow your heart. IMHO, he would appreciate the reach out.