Pelosi doesn't want your billions

She's one face lift away from looking like the bride of Frankenstein.    Brought to you by the 12th District of California. 

San Francisco, open your golden gate
You'll let nobody wait outside your door
San Francisco, here comes your wandering one
Saying, "I'll wander no more"

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

When you suspect you are about to get unhired as Speaker you say you wouldn’t have the job again anyway. Called sour grapes.

If the Republicans take control of the House, in spite of their best efforts, she is out for two years anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, minervadoe said:

She's one face lift away from looking like the bride of Frankenstein.    Brought to you by the 12th District of California. 

San Francisco, open your golden gate
You'll let nobody wait outside your door
San Francisco, here comes your wandering one
Saying, "I'll wander no more"

I think you are wrong.

She is a few facelifts past that point already! All she needs is a new hair stylist. 

Pelosistien.jpb.jpg

• Haha 3

I find it interesting that Pelosi has been in Congress for so long that she doesn't think that Millions of dollars is a large sum.  She considers a large sum to be Billions since she has stolen by hook and crook Millions already and now it's considered "Chicken Feed" compared to what she and the Democratic Party piss away with the Rhino's help.

She is a Crook in the worst meaning of the word and has stolen so much from the American Citizen that she doesn't even believe she has to answer for anything to the people.  she is saying she can't be bribed with Millions now, it has to be in the Billions to get her attention.

The people need mercy maybe in the form of a stroke or worse for her.  We need to get our money's worth from her.  I'd like to see it taken out of her hide!  Serious illness has a way of losing the value and worth of money.

You can include all the minions supporting her in the government, both state and federal.

• Like 1

Though I would see her tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail, I wish no one ill health or to be in pain.

Consider the Secret Service agents recently discovered being bribed by those assumed to be Pakistani or Iranian intelligence agents.

One joins the civil service and for the first years puts up with poor pay and being transferred all over the place with boring assignments.

Eventually, one gets to be a GS-11 or GS-12, a decent salary, great benefits and now, an assignment in Washington, D.C.

After just a few months, one figures it out: everyone in the town is a huckster, a liar, a cheat and a thief and they're getting rich and most important, they get away with it.

They not only get away with it, they brag about getting away with it, that even if anyone in authority cared, they are untouchable.

For a mid-level civil servant, the temptation to 'get theirs' has to be almost irresistible, especially if your job is to be around the players and if required, protect their corrupt asses..

Integrity is about how I act, what I will and will not do regardless of what anyone else does or doesn't do, so I cannot excuse those Secret Service agents.

They were weak, gave in to temptation and sullied not just their own names, but those f their honest brothers and sisters in service.

• Thanks 1